We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

two resorts

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Isle of Wight...
reviews: 4
two resorts

Where would be a good resort to chill out at after a week in sidari....want to do a fortnight in corfu with week one in sidari....any ideas?

13 replies to this topic
jersey,Channel Isles
reviews: 13
1. Re: two resorts

I would choose Arillas it is perfect for chilling out , has a lovely beach, lots of fantastic tavernas, beautiful sunsets and is only 15 euros in a taxi from Sidari.

reviews: 3
2. Re: two resorts

Just been to Arillas for the wine festival. Great place!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
3. Re: two resorts

Yes I would agree with the two other posters....Arillas, or San Stefanos (North West).

Fi x

Sidari
Destination Expert
for Corfu
4. Re: two resorts

http://www.irene-apartments.gr/index.cfm

how about here????

Isle of Wight...
reviews: 4
5. Re: two resorts

Thats great thank you for the suggestions always helps getting the inside info....ill need to have a browse over the weekend....cheers once again....fantastic forum this is

Glossop, United...
reviews: 8
6. Re: two resorts

I had a week in sidari my second week in messongi in July totally different and much more chilled out down there plenty to do but a lot more low key just got the bus to corfu town then on to messongi i know i had case but it was easy and much cheaper than taxi was only 14 euro for two of us it was nice down the other end of corfu will do it again next time

Edited: 5:18 pm, September 20, 2013
Corfu, Greece
reviews: 1
7. Re: two resorts

Hi macca,

There is a good review of the best of Corfu with Maps here. www.corfu-loaded.net

Hope this helps,

Mac

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 55
8. Re: two resorts

Lots of places to choose from for a two centre holiday. In June we did Roda for the first week then moved onto Sidari for the Second Week. A peaceful first week followed by a busy second week. I do recall on one of our many trips round the island that St George South looked lovely. So peaceful with a beautiful beach area too. Maybe worth a look also x

jersey,Channel Isles
9. Re: two resorts

We did a two centre with St George South and Arillas one year and we found it just too far between the resorts.You waste precious holiday time travelling on buses as it is too expensive in a taxi. I would personally go for somewhere nearer. We do Paleo and Arillas now as they are our favourite resorts and we can't decide between the two. I wouldn't choose anywhere further away though.

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 55
10. Re: two resorts

Yes we did roda and sidari as it was just a hop skip and jump on the bus to either resort. If I did St George I suppose I would have to stay pretty close - like you say Karen travelling around in a Taxi can be costly on the island mind you if you hired a car for example then it would be great I suppose. I would love to spend two weeks at different places on the island - just stopping a few nights here and there and travelling around in a hire car for two weeks. Maybe will get to do that some time in the future - that would be a fab adventure

Reply to: two resorts
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sidari