We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

private transfer

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
reviews: 10
private transfer

Hi

can anyone tell me how long the transfer is to sidari with a private transfer or a shuttle bus?

Thank

14 replies to this topic
St Austell, United...
reviews: 35
11. Re: private transfer

Hi sorry i didnt reply before i went. Transfer cost us £60 extra for Four people both ways.

Took 45mins and was handy. Also got the the airport before the buses and avoided the check in que. Dont normally use a private transfer but may do more often now. Our friends took the coach and it took them 2.5hrs to get to the hotel.

Guess they were unlucky.

Hope you had a good trip.

Sidari
Destination Expert
for Corfu
reviews: 1
12. Re: private transfer

this time of year coach transfers quicker, than when loads of hire cars and quad bikes on the roads

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 58
13. Re: private transfer

agree transfers speedier this time of year due to the drop in visitor numbers and less traffic and coaches on the road in general.

St Austell, United...
reviews: 35
14. Re: private transfer

The transfer time for my friends wasnt a traffic issue just that there were many drop offs to different hotels on the way there hotel. Just depends where along the line you are.

Having a private transfer back to the airport was the best bit as we checked in before the coaches, no que for check in or passport control and seats together.

Corfu airport can be a bit of a pain when its busy.

In the long run as long as you get there and back happy days.

Reply to: private transfer
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sidari