We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

private transfer

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
419 posts
9 reviews
private transfer

Hi

can anyone tell me how long the transfer is to sidari with a private transfer or a shuttle bus?

Thank

St Austell, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
92 reviews
1. Re: private transfer

I believe ts normally about 40-50mins private transfer.

We just upgraded ours to that as with drop offs the normally transfer can be upto 2.5hrs.

We go on Friday :) x

Edited: 9:28 am, September 09, 2013
Manchester
Level Contributor
419 posts
9 reviews
2. Re: private transfer

Havent been back to sidari for 13 years, been to turkey since but want to return, people have said the euro has settled down in greece again so may give it ago.

If you dont mind me asking how much was the transfer....

Enjoy your holiday. x

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,071 posts
14 reviews
3. Re: private transfer

Corfu Airport to Sidari with no stops en route is around 45 - 50 minutes. We were lucky again this year with the tour operator coach transfer in early June, only 55 minutes, but that was not at the height of the season (which is July and August).

If you are lucky enough to have a day time transfer, the views up in the mountains are stunning!

Enjoy your holiday to Sidari.

Fi x

Manchester
Level Contributor
419 posts
9 reviews
4. Re: private transfer

Im a bit soft with mountains.....are the roads ok? x

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,071 posts
14 reviews
5. Re: private transfer

Yes you will be fine....I love the transfer, its the best bit about getting to Sidari!! You will find that eating out is very reasonable compared with UK and as long as you stick to the local wines and beers, I think it is cheaper that UK (i.e 1.5 litre of wine from a local supermarket is around 4.60 euros!!

You won't regret coming back to Sidari, the people are so welcoming and friendly.

Fi

Manchester
Level Contributor
419 posts
9 reviews
6. Re: private transfer

I cant wait, like i said we tried turkey because of the euro in greece and havent been back to greece for years, but i have always wanted to come back.

I have 3 children aged 16,10 and 2 is there plenty for all? x

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,071 posts
14 reviews
7. Re: private transfer

Your children will love Sidari....there is a lovely waterpark in Sidari which I am sure they will love. The Corfiot people love children and they will be most welcome in all tavernas. There are plenty of watersports, pedaloes, boat trips. You can hire a boat if you want too.

There is something for everyone in Sidari x

Fi

County Meath...
Level Contributor
3,287 posts
132 reviews
8. Re: private transfer

45 mins at break neck speeds,did it in August.Beautiful scenery on the way. Its €67 with Corfu airport transfer in a private taxi,picked up at the airport but only €50 if you pre book/pre pay. We only got the taxi on arrival,got the transfer bus on departure.

Have a great holiday,Sidari is not the nicest Greek resort (imo) but it has something to offer everyone & the beach is very safe for the kids. Try & take a trip to Paleokastritsa & Kassiopi,both are stunning !

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
44 reviews
9. Re: private transfer

For the last 2 years we have used Roda Taxis for our transfers from the airport to Sidari and back, 50 euros each way, 45 minutes approximately , we found them to be very reliable. Its always a bonus beating the coaches to the airport to avoid the check in queues outside the airport.

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
16 reviews
10. Re: private transfer

Hi we've just got back from sidari and our coach transfers only took 70 mins both ways

Get answers to your questions about Sidari