We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

work in sidari for next summer 2014

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Austell...
work in sidari for next summer 2014

Hi, does anyone know of any jobs going in the sidari area for next season? im going out there in 2 weeks with my cv and going to speak to local bars, hotels etc but wandered if any of you knew of anything in advance? Would love to have a summer out there, such a lovely place.

4 replies to this topic
Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 58
1. Re: work in sidari for next summer 2014

good luck sarah xx take your cv but to be honest just get a cheap package at the beginning of the season next year and hunt then xx chances are much better and if you cannot find anything then at least you can get home. check out these x

greeka.com and justlandedcorfu.com and expatriatesgreece.com for job offers xx

michelle x

Bucharest, Romania
reviews: 2
2. Re: work in sidari for next summer 2014

Hello, I would like to find a job next season. I checked on greeka.com but i can't leave a message on forum, i don't know why. If you have any suggetion for me i will be greatful. Thank you

Bucharest, Romania
reviews: 2
3. Re: work in sidari for next summer 2014

Hi, it's me again... unfortunatly on any sites that you said doesn't work... or it doesn't let me write anything.. :(

Sarah if you have any news maybe you will help me too. Thanks, Ana

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 58
4. Re: work in sidari for next summer 2014

Ana your best bet would be to get on a flight at the start of the season and no doubt you will find something. Failing that there is a page on facebook called corfu jobs moderated by a person called French Tart. All jobs posted are related to sidari and surrounding areas. Check them out on facebook and add them or like them. French Tart regularly posts updates on vacancies x hope this helps x

Michelle x

Reply to: work in sidari for next summer 2014
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sidari