We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sidari nightlife

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cardiff, United...
sidari nightlife

what is the night life like in sidari is it maguluf or protaras , i do not like tacky bars or lots of teens getting drunk .will be taking a 15yr old daughter .some entertainment would be good but not over the top . i stayed in kos town this year and that was great please give me a good idea what sidari is like

Thanks

7 replies to this topic
dumfries
reviews: 2
1. Re: sidari nightlife

Hi,mark we are just back from sidari and it is more protaris than magaluf but on a smaller scale.There is lots of bars with tribute acts.We really enjoyed the guy who did a bit of bon jovi.we saw him I'm one for the road .There are some lovely bars but we found a lot were very quiet with next to nobody in them which is a shame we were always back at the apartments just after midnight not many people going about then .There is lots of lovely places to visit though so we didn't want long nights anyway.So I am sure you will enjoy it

Ireland
Destination Expert
for Waterford, Dunmore East
reviews: 104
2. Re: sidari nightlife

The Pink tribute was fairly good,can't think of the name of the bar,but its just across the road from Memories on the strip.

The bars were by no means busy when I was there last week & Magalluf it is not,thankfully !

Cardiff, United...
3. Re: sidari nightlife

Marion

Thanks for the info i feel a bit more comfortable now ,will be there July 2014 to try yet another part of greece

Thanks

Mark

Edited: 2:43 pm, August 12, 2013
Kent
reviews: 19
4. Re: sidari nightlife

SIdari is a great place for entertainment. I have just returned with my mother but will be returning next year with my 14 year old. Tribute acts are the main type of entertainment but they all tend to throw in a little bit of comedy. There are plenty of authentic Greek nights to go to, bingo, quizzes, drag acts..... basically something for everyone.

ss
reviews: 4
5. Re: sidari nightlife

aww loved protaras would of booked for next year but too expensive in the holidays, anyway greece need my money more, after research sidari looked a little like protaras but seem too be alot cheaper on a selfcatering basis.

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 55
6. Re: sidari nightlife

Definately not Magaluf or anywhere near...... my sister will have two 15 year olds in tow next July who are very much looking forward to visiting the strip with the family to watch the tribute acts and have a wee dance in sugar bar too!!!!

Aberdeenshire
reviews: 10
7. Re: sidari nightlife

Your family will love Sidari! I was there from 11th-25th July and my whole family loved it so much we're saving holidays to go for 3 weeks next year. Entertainment will be spot on! Now in the least bit rowdy but as late or early nights as you want!

Cathie.x

Reply to: sidari nightlife
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sidari