We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quads

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeenshire
reviews: 19
Quads

Can anyone give me an idea of how much it costs to hire a quad in Sidari?

C.x

East Anglia
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
reviews: 51
11. Re: Quads

Another note of caution. Check your travel insurance as most UK companies exclude the use of scooters, Quads, ATVs etc. Some will add these for extra cost. The insurance you get with the quad only covers anybody and anything you hit and sometimes the vehicle itself. You and your passenger are not covered for medical treatment or emergency flights home if you are unfortunate enough to have an accident.

Bob

lincoln
reviews: 1
12. Re: Quads

me and the son hired 220 quads from a place down canal d more 40 euros a day but his quad was doing a tank of fuel to my one only doing half a tank fuel aint cheap there didnt wear a helmet but took one as long as not doing silly stuff down strip your ok . just got back from 2 weeks and only saw 3 police the whole time

Saudi Arabia
reviews: 147
13. Re: Quads

Police pulling in Quad bikers without helmets on the National Paleokastritsa Highway from Corfu Town today. Also checking their licences. Some very sad Italian faces this afternoon! You takes your choice but you really do not want to face the hefty fines that you will incur if caught not following the law.

Sidari
Destination Expert
for Corfu
14. Re: Quads

people still zooming about in swim ing gear no helmets,,,,,, on quads

was at hospital Italian girl very young D.O.A. another name to list. very sad......

Police are about in area today. take care roads very slippy in this heat

Isle of Wight...
reviews: 4
15. Re: Quads

Thats so sad MP..... i know life is for living but a lid is a life saver....we have a scooter rally on the iow every aug bh weekend and the amount of riders u see with shorts..tshirt and flip flops makes me cringe....there is only so much skin on your bum that they can use for grafts......anyway enough if my moaning.....6 hours till leaving the house

Corfu, Greece
16. Re: Quads

Hi,

Take care before you do this make sure your ready for the roads of corfu.

Good advice and video can be found here: www.corfu-loaded.net/exploring

Hope this helps.

Mac

17. Re: Quads

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sidari