We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May Visit

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Christchurch...
reviews: 66
May Visit

Thinking of visiting Sidari for the first time in May (15th) anyone give me an idea of the weather and is there plenty to do there for a week? Buses to Corfu Town ? lots of eating places ?

Thanks.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 13
1. Re: May Visit

Hi Tom...and Welcome to the Sidari forum...

We have travelled to Sidari in Mid- May and it is really a lovely time with the flowers, roses, lemon and orange trees...and if you are lucky, you may see the beautiful fireflies in the evening!

You can get the odd shower still, but usually it is a quick downpour, then lovely bright sunshine. However when we have been in mid-May, we have been lucky with the weather mid to late 20's, wall to wall sun! You still might need a light jacket or cardigan in the evenings and will not need air conditioning.

Sidari has a lovely selection of traditional Corfiot tavernas, plenty to choose from. If you want other cuisines, then there is Mexican, Italian, Chinese or Indian to choose from.

You can choose the local bus from Sidari to Corfu Town, or there are local coach companies in Sidari which go to Corfu Town or other tours. There are plenty of water sports on the main Sidari beach; plus boat and car hire. Sometimes it is just really nice to walk around the area as it is all flat walking.

Sidari can be as lively or as quiet as you want ! Enjoy choosing your holiday...

Fi

Christchurch...
2. Re: May Visit

Many Thanks for reply, can you recommend a good chinese ? location ?

Gloucester...
reviews: 14
3. Re: May Visit

Hi Tom, I am visiting Sidari with a friend from 10th-24th of May, so will have had a few days finding my way around by the time you arrive, will be staying at Stema II Studios

Sidari Corfu,

Sidari Corfu,

Tel:0030 2663095219

0030 2663095219.

If you book the trip look us up for info

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
4. Re: May Visit

Hi Tom...As far as I am aware there is only the one Chinese restaurant in Sidari (I have not eaten there though..) and depending on where you are thinking of staying..i.e. Megali Beach end where the Stema is as you come into Sidari from Corfu Town, or the Canal D'Amour which is the other end of Sidari. The Chinese restaurant is more towards the Canal D'Amour end on the main strip, near the Mimosa Hotel opposite the main beach area.

Hope this helps.

Fi

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 58
5. Re: May Visit

the magic wok near to sos bar on the strip. Lots of peeps visit there because they say it's lovely, there is another chinese on the front near target bar again peeps have said it is nice food too.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
6. Re: May Visit

Thanks Mrs M...I was not sure if there was another Chinese restaurant... xx

Fi

Christchurch...
7. Re: May Visit

Thank you all for your posts!

Slough,Berks
reviews: 30
8. Re: May Visit

Hi Tom,the other chinese is called 'China Town' and is a fav of ours when we go to Sidari.We've had sum g8t meals in there.Can't miss it as it's across the road from the beach near to start of the main strip coming in from the Canal d'amour area.Magic Wok on the strip is very nice to,located upstairs and has wonderful views over the beach and sea.......

Edited: 8:10 am, April 03, 2013
9. Re: May Visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sidari