We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dinos apartments

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Wolverhampton...
reviews: 10
dinos apartments

So just booked Dinos apartments for myself and partner for August but I'm a bit worried now as my mother who's been to sidari a few times has told me that its a bit out of the way and quite quiet. We're in our 20's and whilst we don't want the constant thump thump of music im really worried we're going to be in the middle of nowhere and I can't find a map which shows the location of the apartments in relation to the strip. Can anyone help?

Sidari
Destination Expert
for Corfu
1. Re: dinos apartments

loveholidays.com/holidays/…description

trying to find you Debbies map from the orchard taverna//will carry on looking , but its evaisive at the moment ,anyway don,t worry great location you will enjoy yourselvesprettiest part of Sidari

Wolverhampton...
reviews: 10
2. Re: dinos apartments

Many thanks for that. I was a bit worried I'd be out in the sticks!

Manchester, United...
3. Re: dinos apartments

Dont worry dinos is only a couple of minutes walk away from the centre on the main road. Set back from the road so you dont get much noise from the road when you want to relax. Spiros and Stacey your hosts are great. Wish I was going back this year but the Gods are conspiring against me. Hope you have a great time

4. Re: dinos apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sidari