We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sidari Village Panorama

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol UK
reviews: 32
Sidari Village Panorama

Having read lots of good and bad reviews I'm thinking I may take a chance on this (although I'm still not sure of my eventual destination) If I go here I will arrive quite late, had anyone any ideas what its like for getting something to eat or drink when arriving at an ungodly hour.

On the final day it appears my flights are about eleven at night, any idea assuming you'd have to catch a coach about seven if they allow you to continue with your all inclusive and if they have a room for freshening up and changing on the last afternoon/evening.

Cheers Thanks for any help

jersey,Channel Isles
reviews: 15
1. Re: Sidari Village Panorama

We paid a small charge and kept our room on as we were leaving very late. We were allowed to continue with our all inclusive until we left. We arrived very late and went straight to bed so I don't know if there would have been any food available. The bar does basic snacks late at night but I suppose it depends on how late you arrive. After midnight the drinks are only available in the paying bar.

Bristol UK
2. Re: Sidari Village Panorama

Thanks for the info, how did you find it overall, I've been to Sidari on a couple of day trips. I thought there was a bit of a problem with sewage in the sea.

Did you have the bus to your accommodation or am I just supposing that all the accommodation is on a hill, I assume some of it must be in the main building

Birmingham
reviews: 4
3. Re: Sidari Village Panorama

Hi some apartments are lower ground by reception and around the pool area, we stayed there 8 years ago to be honest we were right by the pool, didn't have a problem, it wasn't all inclusive then, so ate out every night, but that's how we found the lagoon apartments, which you will walk past every day to get to the beach or strip, only down the road, pool is small and so is kids pool, but the mini bus runs all day up and down, so that is not a problem, met loads over the last 8 year who have stayed there and come into the lagoon for a drink on the night or even in the day for a change, good reviews about the place last year, it was taken over by Cypriots, who are doing a good job, so I am told, its a nice complex, and just a 5 min walk to the main strip, you will have a wonderful time, anything else, just ask

Bristol UK
4. Re: Sidari Village Panorama

Thanks Teena

jersey,Channel Isles
reviews: 15
5. Re: Sidari Village Panorama

We asked for a ground floor but did not get it. We were not too high so sometimes used to walk it but the hill is very steep so it's easy down but quite hard going up but couldn't always be bothered to wait for the bus as at busy times it sometimes took ages. Did not use the beach I am afraid so can't comment on the sewage. The food can get a bit repetitive but it's not expensive to eat out in Sidari occaisionally. Quite good for kids and the entertainers were really nice. If you get a good deal then go for it.

Bristol UK
6. Re: Sidari Village Panorama

Thank you Karen

7. Re: Sidari Village Panorama

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sidari