We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anemone apts megali beach

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
telford
Level Contributor
145 posts
6 reviews
anemone apts megali beach

could anyone give me any info about these apts please.....previously stayed at trivizas,spiros and yiannis village...loved them all....but no availability this year!...are these apts close to a bus stop?...do they have a toaster in the room?any info would be good..thanks in advance.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,322 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: anemone apts megali beach

Hi Louise...I don't know these apartments but read the tripadvisor reviews for Anemona...it might give you a better idea.

Perhaps someone who has either stayed there or knows more about the apartments will come on here to help.

Fi

telford
Level Contributor
145 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: anemone apts megali beach

thanks for your reply...yes i have read the reviews,they are good...i just thought i might get a little more info from here.thanks again.x

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
3. Re: anemone apts megali beach

I stayed here last year, most definately the best and nicest apartments I have stayed in in Sidari. Trying to go back there this year but want a Friday flight and these apts are only available on Mondays :(

They are just a few steps away from the strip, just to the right down the beach from the old MOJO's music bar. They're are located up a bit of a dirt track in a beautiful setting, quite a hidden gem! The pool is beautiful and the owners are friendly. It is all lit up for drunken late night treks back too. A must stay in Sidari!

telford
Level Contributor
145 posts
6 reviews
4. Re: anemone apts megali beach

thank you so much for your reply...i am all excited now!!...hope you manage to get the dates you want too.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
5. Re: anemone apts megali beach

Can any one tell me what the beach. Like

6. Re: anemone apts megali beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, July 19, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sidari