We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anemone apts megali beach

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
telford
reviews: 4
anemone apts megali beach

could anyone give me any info about these apts please.....previously stayed at trivizas,spiros and yiannis village...loved them all....but no availability this year!...are these apts close to a bus stop?...do they have a toaster in the room?any info would be good..thanks in advance.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 14
1. Re: anemone apts megali beach

Hi Louise...I don't know these apartments but read the tripadvisor reviews for Anemona...it might give you a better idea.

Perhaps someone who has either stayed there or knows more about the apartments will come on here to help.

Fi

telford
2. Re: anemone apts megali beach

thanks for your reply...yes i have read the reviews,they are good...i just thought i might get a little more info from here.thanks again.x

Birmingham
reviews: 1
3. Re: anemone apts megali beach

I stayed here last year, most definately the best and nicest apartments I have stayed in in Sidari. Trying to go back there this year but want a Friday flight and these apts are only available on Mondays :(

They are just a few steps away from the strip, just to the right down the beach from the old MOJO's music bar. They're are located up a bit of a dirt track in a beautiful setting, quite a hidden gem! The pool is beautiful and the owners are friendly. It is all lit up for drunken late night treks back too. A must stay in Sidari!

telford
4. Re: anemone apts megali beach

thank you so much for your reply...i am all excited now!!...hope you manage to get the dates you want too.

Birmingham, United...
5. Re: anemone apts megali beach

Can any one tell me what the beach. Like

6. Re: anemone apts megali beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, July 19, 2014