We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 60
sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

To all new visitors to sidari and corfu in general - welcome to the forums page.

I along with other trusted members of the sidari community are here to help and advise the best we can. Whether it be advice on places to stay, things to see and do, places to eat and drink then just ask and we will assist all we can.

Happy sidari holidays

Plymouth, United...
reviews: 11
21. Re: sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

Thanks for all your help your a star

Plymouth, United...
reviews: 11
22. Re: sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

Hi does Capt Theos boat trip run in Sept and is it suitable for all ages it looks like a great trip and can you you book it at any agenys in Sidari cheers Pete

Lincoln, United...
reviews: 26
23. Re: sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

As far as I know Capt Theos boat trips run in September along with Costas' boat trips on the Christina. Both bookable from local agents.

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
24. Re: sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

obviously weather permitting pete!!! some trips can get cancelled if there is inclement weather conditions.

Otherwise if Theos is still doing his BBQ then go and have fun...... the man is seriously not wired up correctly!!!!! but boy he makes for some laughs on his trip xx my son and his friends did the cruise last season and had an absolute ball so much so they tried to book again but there were no more places before they left for home....

Chelmsford, United...
reviews: 1
25. Re: sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

Hi Mushyjam!

Me and my other half have booked up at the Mimosa hotel beginning of October...just wondering which is the best form of transport from and to the airport??!!

we had an option to book transfers with onthebeach.com but it worked out £36 for a bus!!

Any info at all will be perfect and one more thing, the trips and days out, are there buses that will go pretty much anywhere, e.g aquland?!

Would love to go, but on the map its the other side of the country! Annnnnnnd the only greek word i know is 'Cheers!' :S

Thanks again,

Kacey :)

Chelmsford, United...
26. Re: sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

p.s thats £36 per one way trip!!

:D

Chelmsford, United...
27. Re: sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

Sorry!

Another to add to the list!

The sea! The beaches we aren't so fussed about but what's the sea like? Is it flat sand underwater or have pebbles? Good visibility for snorkeling? And how deep is it? Or does it go out quite far and shallow or is there a drop into open deepness?!

Thanks again :)

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
28. Re: sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

Right Kacey I will do my best here.....

Firstly Mimosa is on the sea front slap bang in the centre of sidari. As you are going at the beginning of October then it will be perfect, weather will still be doing well hovering in the mid 20's but remember a lot cooler in the evening so pack a light jacket. Less busy so more relaxing in resort. Beach is sand and the waters are extremely shallow opposite your hotel which makes a perfect place for small kids as they can wade out for what seems like miles. Snorkelling - I think you would be better served in the canal d amour area and if you can get up to sunset beach, perfect for snorkelling although dont be too surprised if you dont see many fish!!! it seems every time we head out the fish hide somewhere else!!! visibility is usually pretty good the further out you go.

Right if you havent booked your transfers - give these chaps a try!

corfuairporttransfers.com Their prices previously have not been really competitive but I had a quote from Kostas yesterday and the total cost for 2 peeps return is £27.60!!! if you find a quote cheaper he will not only match it but discount it further!!! to be honest you will be hard pressed to get a better price than that believe me I have scoured the web but his price so far is the best out there.

So check them out. Kostas is usually on line to assist with any queries. Unless he has a large group coming over then transfers are mini bus/shuttle bus and on average expect your transfer to take 40-50 minutes.

Hope this helps and if you need any further info just ask

Michelle x

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
29. Re: sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

Whoops sorry trips you mentioned x there are loads to choose from and favourites usually are corfu town via bus or boat, bbq trips, horse riding and trips to aqualandia which is about a 45 minute ride away. I know it probably looks a million miles away but Corfu is a small island and to get from north to south - well my boy did it in well under 3 hours!!!! so its not that far away and definately worth visiting especially in October as it wont be as packed as July/August time x

Have fun

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
30. Re: sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

whoops heres the link

www.corfuairporttransfers.com