We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 58
sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

To all new visitors to sidari and corfu in general - welcome to the forums page.

I along with other trusted members of the sidari community are here to help and advise the best we can. Whether it be advice on places to stay, things to see and do, places to eat and drink then just ask and we will assist all we can.

Happy sidari holidays

costa del coppull
reviews: 12
1. Re: sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

Hi there Mushyjam,

just wondering if you could recommend a good place to hire a quad bike??

My hubby and i are thinking of hiring one this year =-))))))

Lincoln, United...
reviews: 17
2. Re: sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

Hi Mushyjam

Had a bit of a chuckle at that. Is it a plane or a boat. Can quite imagine you with a captains hat on! whether in flight or on the sea.

Slough,Berks
reviews: 30
3. Re: sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

Hi Jobaxi,

A place lots of peeps use to rent a quad bike from is 'Jims Rent-a-Bike' along the main strip in Sidari.It's located between Alekos Grill room and a bar called the Seriana,just across the road from the church.Very easy to find.Hav a g8t time in Sidari......

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
4. Re: sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

glad it made you laugh sidarigirl!!!! sound like a captain don't I!!! although captain Theo I ain't!!!!

Jobaxi as Jesseche posts, Jims rent a bike is usually one that most head for although there are others on the canal d amour road where you stay also.

We have used Jims for years but my son who worked a season there also recommended a hire shop about 300 yards from olgas. He also had an array of scooters and quads too.

Rental - depending on the size of the quad usually ranges from 30 - 50 euros per day the latter being the 250cc size. You will need to have on you your driving licence whether that be the old paper kind or the new photocard licence. Jim provides helmets and a handy map for your travels too. We usually fill up our quads at the petrol station just past the crossroads leading out of sidari although petrol is now more expensive than it used to be!!!

We put 10 euros in our quad last year and it was still 1/4 full when we returned in the evening having visited various places around the island.

Hope this helps

Michelle x

costa del coppull
reviews: 12
5. Re: sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

thanks guys for the comments,

its great to plan ahead b4 you arrive, saves time searching around trying to get the best deal

also more time to spend enjoying your hols =-)))))))))))))) x

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
6. Re: sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

Your welcome, just a reminder though to check your travel insurance covers you for quad bike hire, a lot will cover but for an additional premium best being safe than sorry. Its not drastically much more to be honest but just check that the level of cover is acceptable for your needs. I have seen many people become unstuck due to the fact that they assume they are ok because they are covered under the hirers insurance, unfortunately not the case in a lot of respects and for those who offer insurance then a lot of the time it is wholly inadequate. Sorry to put a damper on things but like I said always check you are covered for all eventualities.

Otherwise I am sure you will have a great time exploring the island as we do, we never tire of finding little places off the beaten track and trust this will continue when we return in June x

Plymouth, United...
reviews: 11
7. Re: sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

Hi Mushyjam were going with Thomas Cook can you tell me were we pick up coaches for the transfers thanks Pete

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
8. Re: sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

If you need to compare insurance the look at all the comparison sites offering additional cover for leisure quad bike hire abroad.

Check out essential travel insurance they are currently offering free grade 1 sports cover with any single or multi policy taken out at the moment which includes leisure quad hire at the moment single trip for two weeks two peeps is £28.00 cover seems pretty reasonable too!!

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
9. Re: sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

Are you on a package Pete with TC?? if so then once you arrive at corfu airport then once you have passed through with your cases there are usually reps in the arrivals hall with clipboards. Just head towards the reps with the TC or Manos clipboards and they will ask for your name. They will then direct you to the coach bays outside. They will tell you the Bay number where your transfer bus is.

Michelle x

Plymouth, United...
reviews: 11
10. Re: sidari virgins - all aboard the sidari forum

Hi yes we are on a package thanks for your guick reply is it still manic in Sept

Get answers to your questions about Sidari