We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sidari wedding - June 2013

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
reviews: 13
Sidari wedding - June 2013

Hi, we are getting married in Sidari in June 2013. All very exciting! I am looking for a local hairdresser and beautician who would be able to do my hair and makeup (and my bridesmaids) on the day. We will be staying in the Canal D'Amour area. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Ali

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 59
1. Re: Sidari wedding - June 2013

I am sure there are local mobile beauticians that will come onto the boards. I seem to recall a place in san stefanos but I am sure someone can be more specific.

Birmingham
reviews: 4
2. Re: Sidari wedding - June 2013

I have just asked my friend who lives in Sidari, I know there is a nails place, well last summer there was, just around the corner from the Lagoon, next to the chicken place, but when I know anything I will post on here

Corfu, Greece
3. Re: Sidari wedding - June 2013

hello i'm a proffesional wedding dj in corfu,and i have the telephone numbers of two hairdressers,if you still interesting you can send me an e-mail in the following address.

alekosmouzakitis@hotmail.com

Bristol, United...
4. Re: Sidari wedding - June 2013

Thanks for your messages everyone - I will look forward to the updates xx

Lincoln, United...
reviews: 25
5. Re: Sidari wedding - June 2013

Hi Ali

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding. Belinda, who is an English hairdresser used to have her business in the Precinct in Sidari. She has now gone mobile. You can contact her on 26630 95909 or Mobile 6932 799 303.

Bristol, United...
6. Re: Sidari wedding - June 2013

Thank you x

Birmingham
reviews: 4
7. Re: Sidari wedding - June 2013

Hi - this is what my friend has replied to me - Just in front of Lagoon next to SFC is Cosmopolitan she does mani/pedi makeup etc and there is also another place above the mini supermarket at top of main street (opposite crossroads) as for hairdressers Belindas has closed down : ( so the only ones i know of are the small new one on mainstreet which i wouldn't have thought would do wedding hair and also the hair dressers opposite diellas but there might be one or two english ones that would come to them but i dont know there names/numbers.

8. Re: Sidari wedding - June 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 27, 2014