We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sidari - Question for Moonpig

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 2
Sidari - Question for Moonpig

Hi Moonpig, Hope Im correct in thinking you live in Sidari?

Hope you can help as google maps is not proving to be much use!

Could you possible advise what any apartments are called near the Stema, as in a couple of minutes walk? We are booked to stay there in July but we need to add another person and is working out as £900 for a single room occupancy so we were thinking our friend could stop somewhere very close and may be a little cheaper?

Many thanks in advane

Natalie

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 13
11. Re: Sidari - Question for Moonpig

lol Mrs M.....yesshhh another ouzo or three....hic! Trying to do too many things at once....

Fi xxx

Lincoln, United...
reviews: 17
12. Re: Sidari - Question for Moonpig

Hi There

Hve you tried the Beach Star Hotel. They are independent so you would have to arrange flights. I am sure you would be accommodated there.

Sidari
Destination Expert
for Corfu
reviews: 1
13. Re: Sidari - Question for Moonpig

as I said....

travelrepublic.co.uk/hotels/greece/corfu_sid…

this shows the beach star

reviews: 2
14. Re: Sidari - Question for Moonpig

Thanks everybody. With your help our friend can now book up ;) our flight is still available too so looking good. We just didn't want her staying too far away so we can make sure she's back safely but on some maps it doesn't show stema and travel agents couldn't really help and its been 9 years when we were a lot younger so memory hadn't served us well xx

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 13
15. Re: Sidari - Question for Moonpig

You're welcome Nat...Anything else that we can help you with, just ask.

Fi x

Derby, England...
16. Re: Sidari - Question for Moonpig

Hi Moonpig. Dee at cactus jacks in Sidari mentioned that you answer question and give help to people holidaying here in Sidari. A am looking for people who fancy doing something different today in Sidari? I am a qualified Pole Fitness Instructor and offering pole dance/fitness taster sessions at Champions bar from 2pm today. Just come along or message me via twitter #sue@poleplus or text 0044 (0) 7595 642466 :-} www.poleplus.co.uk

Thank you

Sue

Sidari
Destination Expert
for Corfu
reviews: 1
17. Re: Sidari - Question for Moonpig

Sue,

Thanks for the invite , but the thought of me pole dancing in this intense heat, fills me with dread, I can also say my husband said the sight , does,nt bear thinking about...........

hope you get a good crowd , and have agood afternoon, at champions bar

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 58
18. Re: Sidari - Question for Moonpig

Haha Moonpig I also cannot imagine me doing the pole dancing either...... Mind you Pete my better half would I am sure give it a good go!!!!!! he is not wired up right that boy.......

Hope you get a lot of interest Sue and wish you well xx

corfu
19. Re: Sidari - Question for Moonpig

Accomodation near Stema.)Closest accomodations are Theodosia, Orestes and Peros. also a little further away you could go Yannis (not yannis village) Megali luxuries or Beach star. Kousaris is behind my cafe ,near Lagoon so no good and Legends is too far away,It is quite confusing in this area. Hope this helps.

20. Re: Sidari - Question for Moonpig

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, July 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sidari