We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zafiris sidari

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
South Shields
reviews: 9
Zafiris sidari

Hi, does anyone know if zafiris have fridges in their rooms now they are AI?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 13
1. Re: Zafiris sidari

Since they have gone AI, I'm afraid I don't know about fridges in rooms. You could try e-mailing them at : info@zafirishotel.gr

A lot of the apartments and hotels are closed and may not respond, but another route would be to ask your travel Agent at First Choice

Zafiris is in a lovely position and has stunning views at sunset overlooking the Canal D'Amour.

Fi

london
reviews: 4
2. Re: Zafiris sidari

Hi I've recently contacted the hotel and they said they do have fridges in rooms hope this helps, email the hotel if you have any questions direct. I'm going this summer can't wait sounds like a reallly nice friendly hotel :)

South Shields
reviews: 9
3. Re: Zafiris sidari

That's great news. I like to keep a bottle of water/beer/ouzo cool for whenever I need it! What date are you going? Weve booked up now too. Thanks for your help.

london
4. Re: Zafiris sidari

were there in july you?...

newcastle
5. Re: Zafiris sidari

hi we stayed here last september and yes they have fridges in room , worked quite well, hope this helps

Rhyl, United Kingdom
reviews: 23
6. Re: Zafiris sidari

Hi there, I've just booked the Zafiras for May, my other half booked it and has booked just a double room with bath, it said you had to pay a supplement for a shower which if it meant more money he wouldn't have done!! This sounds a bit bizarre, please can anyone adivse that where it says private bath that this does actually mean bathroom and that all rooms do have showers? Hope I don't sound too stupid asking this but with a small greek hotel you are never too sure as to what you will get.

london
7. Re: Zafiris sidari

hi we booked a room with bath too, not too bothered what we get but if you find out let us know so i know to take bath or shower gel! lol thanks

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 13
8. Re: Zafiris sidari

Hi....you could try e-mailing Zafiris direct, they may not be open yet, but someone might pick up the e-mail for you to ask about the showers.

info@zafirishotel.gr

Zafiris is a nice complex with a lovely pool and views over the Canal D'Amour...enjoy your visit.

Fi

Rhyl, United Kingdom
9. Re: Zafiris sidari

Thank you I will email the hotel.

Rhyl, United Kingdom
10. Re: Zafiris sidari

Hi there, I emailed the hotel and they have advised that there is a shower over the bath so rowehot you can take both if you want :-) I have to say they were really quick with their response. Thank yo FiBillUnitedKingdom for the email address.

Get answers to your questions about Sidari