We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sidari to Kassiopi by bus ?

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
County Meath...
reviews: 132
Sidari to Kassiopi by bus ?

Is it possible without going in to Corfu town & back out again ?

Can anyone suggest car hire,rates, a link maybe ? It would probably be easier to hire a car as we would like to visit Paleokastritsa & Kassiopi without being stuck on a bus all day ? We only have a week & I have been looking up all the trips that are available,they seem such fun !

So much to do,so little time.

Also have to start saving the spending money !

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Corfu
reviews: 10
1. Re: Sidari to Kassiopi by bus ?

You can't go wrong with Value Plus Car Hire based in Sidari. Sophia and Yiannis are excellent ambassadors for the tourism sector in Corfu.

http://www.corfucarrentals.com/

I believe there are four buses daily between Sidari and Kassiopi (not Sundays). I can't find the timetable for 2013, perhaps someone based locally will be able to help.

County Meath...
reviews: 132
2. Re: Sidari to Kassiopi by bus ?

Brilliant Arillas,thank you.

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
reviews: 22
3. Re: Sidari to Kassiopi by bus ?

Search for ktelkerkyras and click translate before opening the page. The centre blue section is the timetable information. Click on the small arrow at the bottom right corner and you should get the timetable in English.

Steve

4. Re: Sidari to Kassiopi by bus ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 pm, January 06, 2014