We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Summertime aparthotel

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
reviews: 3
Summertime aparthotel

Hi There

I have just booked a holiday at the summertime aparthotel in sidari though low cost holidays but cannot find any reviews ? has anyone been there and no what its like ?

Cheers Becki

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 14
1. Re: Summertime aparthotel

Hi becki h and welcome to the Sidari forum!

There is a Summertime Hotel and Apartments in the Canal D'Amour area of Sidari...If this is the one, then it is on Tripadvisor Reviews for Summertime Hotel and Apartments.

Hope you have a lovely holiday in Sidari and if there is anything else we can help you with, then just ask.

Fi

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 63
2. Re: Summertime aparthotel

known by a few names. Summertime hotel, village, apartments and studios. There are reviews all mixed good and bad and can be found if you type in the summertime apartments in sidari.

I seem to recall they were all inclusive last year and I assume you have booked for self catering this year. They are in a good location about 15 minutes stroll to the centre of sidari with some lovely restaurants and bars close by, the face restaurant is lovely as is Orchard taverna about another five minutes walk taking a left from the apartments. Also the saxaphone bar and amadeus bar are close by.

I am sure you will enjoy your visit like I said you are not too far away from the action of the strip but far enough away to enjoy a good nights sleep x

Any more questions regarding the apartments or resort in general just fire away and we will do our best to assist.

Happy Holidays

Michelle xx

3. Re: Summertime aparthotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Sidari
Recent Conversations