We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stema

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 2
Stema

Anyone stopping at the stema in july?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 14
1. Re: Stema

Hi Nat....See you have booked the Stema for July....nice apartments,just a short walk to the beach, some nice tarvernas close by...

I'm sure that you will have a lovely time there

Fi x

2. Re: Stema

Hi Fi,

Looking forward to it. Been a few times as girly holidays to the stema, haven't been since 2004!!

X

nottingham
reviews: 1
3. Re: Stema

hi Nat, me and the wife are staying at stema july 14th for 2wks, not been Greece since 97 so looking forward to it, keep in touch, i might buy u a pint, cheers Paul and Bev.

4. Re: Stema

Hi Fi,

Looking forward to it. Been a few times as girly holidays to the stema, haven't been since 2004!!

X

5. Re: Stema

Hi Paul & Bev, we fly 12th July for 2 weeks. Look out for a 1 year old chasing after a 7 year old, 2 women trying to catch them followed by 2 men drinking beer and that will be us lot!! I'll hold you to that drink ;)

I'm sure you will love it, I think everyone that goes to Sidari gets the Sidari bug and love it. Started the count down already!!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
6. Re: Stema

Hi Paul...welcome to the Sidari forum....good to see you are coming back to Greece... you'll have a good time at Stema, the owners really do make your stay welcoming...

Enjoy that pint with Nat and family!! lol

Fi

7. Re: Stema

When are you booked for Fi x

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
8. Re: Stema

Hi Nat....We stay at the other end of Sidari (Canal D'Amour) and we are booked for the first two weeks of June. Soooo looking forward to it, as I do every year!!! I love Sidari and its people, because they are so friendly and welcoming and every year I say 'I don't want to go home..' lol

Have a great time as I am sure you will - holidays are what you make of them.. xx

Fi

9. Re: Stema

Yeah I know that area. We stopped at angelinas the first time we ever went then it was stema ever since. I love sidari too. We had a family wedding in Rhodes a couple of years back and loved Lindos but the people just aren't like people in sidari ;) have an amazing holiday xx

10. Re: Stema

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Sidari