We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Still not booked yet. Dinos Apartments???

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham
reviews: 67
Still not booked yet. Dinos Apartments???

I still haven't booked yet and due to problems at Hubby's work we still haven't had his holiday confirmed although we're hoping we may get the green light to book in the next week or two. We're looking at other Greek Islands now too as all our preferred accomodation is now gone. I did notice dinos though, does anyone know where it is and what it's like? We want somewhere close(ish) to the Canal D amour but not too far from the strip either. Also as we're going in August not too rowdy as we'll have the kids with us and wouldn't want anywhere too loud in the night. Do you think this'll fit the bill? We're also looking at various other resorts scattered over various Greek Islands but are worried wether it'll match up with Sidari both in prices and in all the stuff we love about the resort

Barnsley, United...
reviews: 5
1. Re: Still not booked yet. Dinos Apartments???

hi alison dinos is the opposite side to the canal d amour if you walk straight through the main strip heading out of town its on the right it stands back of the road if you look on love holidays and click on map you will see .its not too far out never stayed their so dont know what its like. weve been to a few other greek islands but like sidari best.

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 60
2. Re: Still not booked yet. Dinos Apartments???

Hi Alison yes it's complete opposite side of sidari near to the crossroads and as though you are heading to the waterpark.

Never stayed but for me personally a little too close to the noise from the strip and if my memory serves me right it's close to quite a few of the late bars.

There are reviews on trip advisor so check them out before you make a decision.

and keep looking for sidari, you will get something check out sunmaster holidays and global late deals or for hotel only if you have no problems getting flights check out holiday nights x

Good luck hun xx

Birmingham
3. Re: Still not booked yet. Dinos Apartments???

Hiya, thank you both for the information. I think i'll give dinos a miss then as there's a good chance it'll be a bit louder than we'd really like. I'll keep checking out the holiday companies and see if anything else comes up that looks okay. I'm disapointed really that the Kanali has now gone and on thompsons it's nigh on impossible to get reasonable priced accom now for Aug 12th for the 4 of us in one unit. There's loads of studios left with them though.

Looking at other resorts too and I may end up trying somewhere else if we can't find somewhere suitable with decent reviews. Bit worried we may end up at an expensive resort though as Sidari is so affordable x

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
4. Re: Still not booked yet. Dinos Apartments???

Check out Thomas Cook Alison as well you may find something on there!!! There will be loads of accomodation that will be in your price range that will accomodate you. Also have a look at Hotel Sellas which is just behind Jenis cafe they are lovely although don't have the views of canal d amour.

You could also try Christos apartments which do have the stunning views and Spiros does have 2 bedroomed apartments too xx

Good luck

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 14
5. Re: Still not booked yet. Dinos Apartments???

Hi Alison....I would second Mrs M...try Christos, they have good reviews and views!

Or Hotel Sellas (Which I think is with Thomsons still for 2013) Another hotel which is across from Socrates is Olgas. All in Canal D'Amour.

Happy hunting!!

Fi

Birmingham
6. Re: Still not booked yet. Dinos Apartments???

Thanks for all your help! I'll have another look at Thomas Cook, thomsons have nothing now for the 12th of August for us all to fit in one unit. I have to admit even though the kids are now 11 and 13 I wouldn't feel comfy with them having their own room so hopefully we'll manage to find a nice 2 bed or even a 1 bed apartment that has beds in the main room for them.

I've took a look at Jet2 and they have some different choices available, Palm Grove Apartments, Takis and Efi apartments, Espirides hotel and Apartments, Yiannis Apartments and finally stretching the budget at a couple of hundred more than the others is Angelina's. Do you know any of these or their locations? Ideally I'd like to be close-ish to the strip or Canal

d' Amour but don't mind a bit of a walk as long as we're not out in the sticks. Somewhere not full of party animals and somewhere we can rent air con too with a decent(ish) standard of accom. Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated. I'm just gutted Kanali has booked out lol but I'll just get the best I can as soon as we finally get the go ahead off P's work.

Out of all of them I'm drawn to the Palm grove apartments because the price is very affordable for them. I just can't think where they are and all the reviews are for Alexia palm grove, do you know if that's the same place?

Birmingham
7. Re: Still not booked yet. Dinos Apartments???

Sorry me again, I noticed that the Yiannis Village has great reviews on tripadvisor, would any of you know if there are two Yiannis's in Sidari. In the Jet2 brochure they are called Yiannis apartments and I wondered if these were two different places or the same place? can anyone help? thanks

jet2holidays.com/hotel-search/…

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
8. Re: Still not booked yet. Dinos Apartments???

Alison Yiannis Village is again the opposite end of sidari but a very popular choice for families Yiannis apartments are near the waterpark are they the Yiannis I and II? then they are about a 10 minute stroll to the strip near to stema II our friends stayed there and they liked them.

Angelinas are in the canal d amour area just past smugglers inn on the same side and pretty close to Kanali xx

Palm Grove for me personally too far out - when you come in on the transfer coach you would see it on your right hand side so again a fair walk to the resort and another piece of advice, they have hoards of young europeans over at that time of year to partyyyy!!! read the reviews....... a reason why they a so affordable then!!!!! that's just my opinion Alison but for me personally too far out of resort and would be slightly concerned if I had to share the pool with a bunch of drunken teens!!!!!!

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
9. Re: Still not booked yet. Dinos Apartments???

Alison also a stab in the dark but have you tried sidari waterpark apartments?? they are now independent and can be booked direct??? send them an e mail to check availability and prices.... worth a shot. Keep us posted and let us know how you get on and if you need any help at all give us a shout and maybe I can do some investigative searching for you too.....

Birmingham
10. Re: Still not booked yet. Dinos Apartments???

Thank you again for the valuable information, I've knocked Palm Grove on the head as I don't want that sort of place. I hadn't gone too far back on the reviews but when I did I noticed what you mentioned.

Are there two Yiannis apartments - Yiannis Village and Yiannis 1 & 2 as separate places or is it all just one place? I can only find reviews for Yiannis Village (amazing good reviews) but Jet2 holidays describe it as Yiannis apartments, also when I look at the photo of it, there doesn't appear to be a slide into the pool but I think there is at Yiannis village? Is there any chance you could look at this link below and let me know if you think they're Yiannis village or somewhere different?

jet2holidays.com/hotel-search/…

Get answers to your questions about Sidari