We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2013 the countdown is officially on!!!!!

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 59
2013 the countdown is officially on!!!!!

Sod it couldn't hang about any longer as I know you are all itching to place your dates on the countdown calendar....

Here goes Sidari forumsters - I will start the official countdown.....

No definite date yet for us guys but definately back in July for 7 or 10 days so for me we have around 9 months to go....

Heading back to Christos apartments to catch up with our second family and visit other new places on the island xxx

Right everyone - who's next with their holiday dates???

reviews: 11
1. Re: 2013 the countdown is officially on!!!!!

Were off to acharavi last 2 weeks in Aug never been to corfu before so lookin forward to it already.

Been booked since last month couldn't wait to get booked.

Eriva apartments for us

Lincoln, United...
reviews: 25
2. Re: 2013 the countdown is officially on!!!!!

We're back in Sidari at the Akti Aphrodite on either the 14th or 21st June 2013 depending on what flights we can book. Hubby wants to go from Doncaster (which is only half an hour away) rather than East Midlands which is further. It will cost us more but after landing in Corfu in horrendous weather with Thomson Fly I think we're sticking with them!

Bromley, United...
reviews: 6
3. Re: 2013 the countdown is officially on!!!!!

324 days for us.

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
4. Re: 2013 the countdown is officially on!!!!!

Kirky you will love the eriva and you will love acharavi.... If you can be bothered to prise yourself away from the sunbeds lol!! Check out the island.. You will be hooked and in awe of it's beauty x have * great time x

5. Re: 2013 the countdown is officially on!!!!!

I think we will be hiring a car for sure to explore the island and am lookin forward even more since watching the documentary last night

recorded it for the kids to see too as its a shame its on too late.

Worked it out too its 308 days and counting

Slough,Berks
reviews: 34
6. Re: 2013 the countdown is officially on!!!!!

Don't know how many days away for us til we r there again,but flying out on Aug 9th 2013 for 2 weeks.

Me and the hubby r staying in SIdari at the Terezas apts (opp Katsaros apts) and Mum and son are staying at Takis 2 apts not far away as we couldn't get a place altogether unfortunately,but not a prob thou.....

Just hope nxt yrs hol does not involve broken fingers,sickness bug,ambulance rides,hosp visits etc.,I've had quite enough of Corfu hosps in the last few yrs TBH lol!!!Well,whatever happens,I can't wait to return to the most beautiful island on earth......

Plymouth, United...
7. Re: 2013 the countdown is officially on!!!!!

First time to Sidari 9sept Palmar apartments can't wait what's the best place to book trips

Slough,Berks
reviews: 34
8. Re: 2013 the countdown is officially on!!!!!

Hi Petelid,we use Vlaseros Travel agency in SIdari since we've been going from 2000.They hav 2 branches in the resort.One located in the main strip,opp the 3 Brothers Hotel n the other is located near to the 3 Pigs restaurant on the way to the Canal d'amour area.

We use them for trips,car/fan hire,money exchange and their free safety deposit boxes.

Obvs,there are plenty more travel agencies around to choose from,and sum peeps prob use the one nearer to where they are staying.Personally,we've never had any major probs with Vlaseros (did miss a trip one day,but that was our fault as we got the date wrong!!but staff were g8t n let us go on the next trip available at no extra cost).As long as we carry on visiting Sidari,we will use them.

Hope this helps abit and that u enjoy ur 1st visit to Sidari and Corfu.......

bristol
reviews: 1
9. Re: 2013 the countdown is officially on!!!!!

May 20th, three weeks. Nissaki. Cant wait.

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
10. Re: 2013 the countdown is officially on!!!!!

Just been to the local international market and me and mum enjoyed a lovely chicken souvlaki mmmmmm just wished there was an ouzo to wash it down with!!!!