We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dinos apartments

Which Sidari hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
surrey
reviews: 9
dinos apartments

Are the apartments suitable for familys, Do they have a decent pool and are they noisey ie near the road traffic ?Thinking of going end of August Thanks

Lincoln, United...
reviews: 25
1. Re: dinos apartments

From what I remember the Dinos Apartments are in the middle of Sidari but set back from the High Street so you shouldnt hear that much noise as it isn't on the strip. All owners are family friendly people. They just love youngsters. All pools I have found round the resort are very clean as they pride themselves on having a clean pool which is also free wherever you go in the resort.

I hope this helps.

Birmingham
reviews: 67
2. Re: dinos apartments

I've come back to looking at these apartments too and am asking myself the same question, re noise from bars/traffic in August. I'd previously decided not to book Dinos just in case although they've got some lovely family reviews. I was just worried as they seem so close. But I've had one thing then another which has prevented me from booking a holiday frustratingly and now I'm looking again Dinos is just about the only place anywhere near Sidari itself that's still in our price bracket. Does anyone know if they have any loud late bars next to/opposite them or anything like that?

Birmingham
3. Re: dinos apartments

Just to clarify, not too bothered with daytime noise at all, just noise after midnight if there are any bars close enough to this place to be heard during night hours?

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 59
4. Re: dinos apartments

You may get a little noise from the road but should be fine...

Birmingham
5. Re: dinos apartments

hiya mushjam, you don't recall any bars too close to these apartments? I've had a good look over the reviews and most seem fine and say it's family friendly, just one or two that are saying noise from a bar which worried me. I don't want to end up somewhere close to loud bars, don't know what to do. It'd be ideal if it's not close to bars but I can't think where it's situated. There's 2 other places we could stretch to Spyridoula and Haroula but they seem to be a fair distance from everything.

Manchester, United...
6. Re: dinos apartments

Dinos is set back from the road and up some stairs so there is very little noise. Apart from the pool bar there is only one other bar nearby which is relatively quiet so no noise from there plus you have the no noise after 12 law which helps. Spiros and Stacey who own Dinos are brilliant, my mate and I came away feeling like we had been treated as regular visiting friends visiting rather than the1st time paying guests we were, Spiros even left me running the bar when he had a couple of errands to run

Sidari
Destination Expert
for Corfu
reviews: 1
7. Re: dinos apartments

tripadvisor.in/Hotel_Review-g676295-d1108671…

top end of Sidari , but great apartments//////

Birmingham
8. Re: dinos apartments

thanks for your replies :)

Bolton
Destination Expert
for Sidari
reviews: 59
9. Re: dinos apartments

Alison it wont be too noisy as you are away from the strip up near Legends. Theo and Billys bar I would say was the noisyish bar in the evenings but from memory I think its closed now anyway and then you have the bars on the corner of the crossroads iq, mojos etc think the names have changed now but you should be fine at Dinos and close to everything too.

Lincoln, United...
reviews: 25
10. Re: dinos apartments

Alison

I wouldn't pick Spiradoula as it is way out of the resort and completely away from a beach. Although it has very good reviews unless you like walking I would not recommend, especially when you have children. Same goes for Haroula. I would plump for Dinos. Most of the High Street bars have to close their doors to minimise noise at midnight. If not they could face a hefty fine. Not sure about the nightclubs but they are away from where you are staying as they are further up the High Street.

We stay at the Akti Aphrodite Hotel which is on the High Street but we have no bars opposite even though we have the Premier Bar nextdoor. Never had a problem, and I like my sleep. You're more likely to get noise from late night revellers on their way back to their apartments.

Go book it!

Get answers to your questions about Sidari