We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Next to Theofilas Apartments.

Which Kassiopi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
reviews: 1
Next to Theofilas Apartments.

Hi, I tried to book Theofilas apartments for a week in Sept and they were full. Have noticed on Google Maps that there appears to be another couple of apartment blocks right next to Theofilas with pools but cannot find out what they are called. Can anyone help me out with identifying these. Many thanks.

4 replies to this topic
Exeter, United...
reviews: 11
1. Re: Next to Theofilas Apartments.

Hi,

The Marika apartments are to the right (looking out to sea), but I can't recommend Kipos enough (front apartment ) , you do lose the sea view but it is right behind Theo's and you can use the pool at Marika. Happy holidays x. https://www.kassiopi.com/apartment.aspx Both can be booked here, Kostas is very helpful.

Edinburgh, United...
2. Re: Next to Theofilas Apartments.

Thank you digidaydream. Your post has helped a lot.

Kent. UK
3. Re: Next to Theofilas Apartments.

There is one next door with pool called "Nellys" Then the one next door to that is called Kalaminias but that one hasn't got a pool or sunbeds but is very nice all the same.

Edited: 2:29 pm, September 24, 2013
London
4. Re: Next to Theofilas Apartments.

Not sure if it's a deal clincher for you, but the sunbeds at Nelly are the hard plastic type. It wont bother some people, but I dont like them.

Tony

Reply to: Next to Theofilas Apartments.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted