We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kassiopi cant wait.

Which Kassiopi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leicester, United...
reviews: 12
kassiopi cant wait.

come on everybody lets all av a chat about kassiopi,me and my wife and son are off in august for 2 weeks and we cant wait to be in the sunshine and away from this cold weather which seems to be getting worse. cant wait for an ice cold mythos sitting in a taverna and jus chilling out with work a mililon miles away.cant wait to be on the beach and takin a dip in the clear blue sea,cant wait to be in a bar with a cocktail with a suntan looking great . cant wait to put my flippys on and shorts and to walk around without curling up cos of the cold.cant wait.yammas.

Liverpool, United...
1. Re: kassiopi cant wait.

Hi, we can't wait either, we usually go June/ July but this year Aug/Sept. It sounds like you have been before, we have been going since 95. Sitting at the Wave bar with a glass of Mythos is much more enjoyable than sitting here looking at the snow and drinking hot choc lol.

cheltenham
reviews: 67
2. Re: kassiopi cant wait.

I'm glad it's just me and my other half that a longing for our Kassiopi hol!! We're not going til Sept and time seems like a lifetime away!! It's our 3rd year and love it!!

Bury, United Kingdom
reviews: 93
3. Re: kassiopi cant wait.

19 weeks tomorrow for us. But we're down the road in Nissaki. 5th time in Corfu, but first in Nissaki.

Agree, can't wait to get away from this cold and snow!

Dover, United...
reviews: 23
4. Re: kassiopi cant wait.

It will be our 1st time to kassiopi, flying out on 15 june for two weeks. Only other time we visited Corfu was when we were on a cruise and docked at Corfu town for a day and loved it. I've done so much research on kassiopi that I feel at home already! We are a couple in our forties and feel it will be a perfect destination for us, great meals out with a bit of evening entertainment thrown in after lazy days around the pool or a bit of sightseeing. Can't wait!

Island of Anglesey...
reviews: 5
5. Re: kassiopi cant wait.

Its looking like we are all in the Kassiopi mood and I shall be there in September, countdown started already.

Chilled out place, just enough bars, music with a beat or locally Greek good food and wine and oh........ come on September.... hire a boat and drift down the coast, but remember the choppy waters on the way back...... funny always forget that bit until i am gripping on with my ankles elbows and knees.......ha ha see you all there,

Bury, United Kingdom
reviews: 93
6. Re: kassiopi cant wait.

Lindasmile,

Who do you recommend for boat hire? We are after a small speedboat but staying in Nissaki. How choppy, is choppy :/ ?! Lol

Stockport, United...
reviews: 23
7. Re: kassiopi cant wait.

yip cant wait to see old friends again only been about 30 times so just getting used to the place and the heat in august mmmmmm and cold beer mmmmmm roll on the 19th

Edited: 4:02 am, April 12, 2013
bristol
reviews: 1
8. Re: kassiopi cant wait.

Hi again.

The best man for boat hire in Nissaki (and the only) is Fontis Boat Hire. He has a web site is very reasonable and will show you the ropes. Based in the harbour. Good boats with all safety equipment. The sea around the NE coast is usually quite calm. A great day out with lots of coves to explore. Stop in one of the tavernas for lunch they will help you moor up.

Surrey
Destination Expert
for Agios Nikolaos, Elounda, Crete
reviews: 106
9. Re: kassiopi cant wait.

We are off to Kassiopi for the first time on the 3rd June for a week, we will be celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary while there too....so have booked a romantic villa just outside of the town...looking forward to discovering more about Corfu :-)

Leicester, United...
reviews: 12
10. Re: kassiopi cant wait.

hi, does anyone know the cost of air con in kassiopi?

Get answers to your questions about Kassiopi