We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

30th Wedding Anniversary Dinner

Which Kassiopi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey
Destination Expert
for Agios Nikolaos, Elounda, Crete
reviews: 123
30th Wedding Anniversary Dinner

I have just booked a week in a villa on the outskirts of Kassiopi - we havent stayed here before and wanted some recommendations for a very special dinner to celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary - would prefer to eat Greek food - not necessarily expensive (but if it does tick all the boxes then happy to pay whatever) we reallywant just good food, nice atmosphere, with friendly staff and with a beautiful outlook too....we arrive the day before our anniversary so we probably wont have time to suss out the restaurants.....any suggestions ? :-)

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Agios Gordios
reviews: 11
1. Re: 30th Wedding Anniversary Dinner

Yes!! See below, not cheap but top notch, reckon you will have to email them for a reservation as you arrive the day before.

http://www.trilogiacorfu.com/

Roda, Greece
Destination Expert
for Corfu, Roda
reviews: 22
2. Re: 30th Wedding Anniversary Dinner

I take it you will have a car so I would highly recommend this restaurant which is reviewed on Trip Advisor.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g189458-…

It's about a 35 minute slow drive from Kassiopi.

Steve

Surrey
Destination Expert
3. Re: 30th Wedding Anniversary Dinner

Thank you both for your recommendations - probably go for Trilogia and will make a reservation too,.......as its an easy taxi ride from the villa and I am sure we will both want to raise a glass or two.

Thanks julie_mcpro for the recommendation looks wonderful so definately a trip there on another night :-)

CO.DOWN
reviews: 8
4. Re: 30th Wedding Anniversary Dinner

Hi M. Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary but why not the Lotus Eaters?. We are thinking of Corfu next year ourselves(now got the Greece bug) as Aer Lingus are flying there next year from Dublin.

Surrey
Destination Expert
5. Re: 30th Wedding Anniversary Dinner

Hi Honda

Will let you know how it compares to Elounda and Agios :-) :-)

Middlesbrough...
reviews: 30
6. Re: 30th Wedding Anniversary Dinner

I booked Janis in Kassiopi for my wife's birthday, I emailed in the booking explaining it was a special birthday and they did us proud .They set up a table for us with a great view of the sunset, The food was lovely and at the end of the meal all the waiters brought a cake and serenaded my wife..... A wonderful experience

staffordshire
reviews: 34
7. Re: 30th Wedding Anniversary Dinner

Trilogia taverna Looks really nice how far is it from kassopi thanks karen

cheltenham
reviews: 75
8. Re: 30th Wedding Anniversary Dinner

Trilogia is just lovely and is 10-15 min walk from kassiopi harbour! I couldn't think of a better place to celebrate!

Kassiopi, Greece
9. Re: 30th Wedding Anniversary Dinner

I can also Recommend the Pyramid Restaurant in Agios Spyridonas just 5 km from Kassiopi. For more information have a look :)

www.corfupyramid.com

10. Re: 30th Wedding Anniversary Dinner

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, March 08, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kassiopi