We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pete's Pub & Gallery

Which Marsh Harbour hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ontario
Pete's Pub & Gallery

Can anyone tell me if Pete's Pub is anywhere near the Marsh Harbour Marina? Or can anyone tell me what we should do for the 7 hours we have between arriving at the airport and boarding our boat at the marina? Thanks for your help!

New Hampshire
reviews: 2
1. Re: Pete's Pub & Gallery

. Petes is next to the Ritz Carlton Club in Winding Bay about 20 min from Marsh Harbour

Niagara-on-the-Lake...
2. Re: Pete's Pub & Gallery

Thank you for the reply. So a trip there for lunch is a good idea while waiting for getting on our boat?

Seattle, Washington
reviews: 85
3. Re: Pete's Pub & Gallery

I was not impressed with Pete's Pub. I realize you've probably already gone on your vacation, but it's certainly not worth the drive for lunch, if you are waiting to board a boat in Marsh Harbour. Taxi fare would be expensive!

Edited: 12:51 pm, July 17, 2011
4. Re: Pete's Pub & Gallery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, June 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Marsh Harbour