We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taman Negara (National Park) to Tanjong Jara Dungun

Which Taman Negara National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
island of malta
Taman Negara (National Park) to Tanjong Jara Dungun

Hi

We are travelling to Malaysia in March and after Taman Negara we are spending a few nights in Tanjong Jara.

Does anyone know how to get there from Taman Negara?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

THanks

Alexia

cheshire
1. Re: Taman Negara (National Park) to Tanjong Jara Dungun

Hi, im sorry but i dont know the answer but we are thinking of doing the same thing, have you managed to find out

island of malta
2. Re: Taman Negara (National Park) to Tanjong Jara Dungun

no unfortunately and we're leaving in 6 days! i'll let you know if i figure it out.. we have to get there one way or the other! :)

cheshire
3. Re: Taman Negara (National Park) to Tanjong Jara Dungun

if we go its not till next year, i only started looking at the area yesterday.. im guessing you have tried contacting the accommodation you are stopping in taman negara or even the tanjong jara...

If so my only thoughts for you, i can see your in malta but there is a travel company in england called Audley they are a tailor made company, i spoke to them recently about borneo they are extremely knowledgeable... It might be worth having a look on there website, and asking them for a quote just so you can see how it can be done.

the website is audleytravel.com

Good luck

sam

4. Re: Taman Negara (National Park) to Tanjong Jara Dungun

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, February 26, 2014