We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

room with sea view and private pool ?

Which Chaweng hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Delhi, India
reviews: 1
room with sea view and private pool ?

Hello,

I'm going for Christmas holidays with my wife to celebrate our first anniversary, this is my first time and would like to stay at chaweng as would like to mix my romantic holidays with partying.

I was thinking to book amari or Chaweng Regent Beach Resort but they do not have sea view room, rest are really confusing me.

I am looking for rooms with perfect sea view and if possible pool access.. budget is constrained at max 1200 USD for four nights total.

Please let me know the best possible hotel for my dilemma?

Coffs Harbour
reviews: 3
1. Re: room with sea view and private pool ?

Have a look at Samui Paradise at the southern end of Chaweng Beach, beautiful boutique resort, Thai bungalow style. Beachfront, your price range in Peak season would enable you a free standing Junior suite less than 20 paces to both the sand and the pool. This section of Chaweng is much nicer than the beach area at Amari or Regent and still only about 20 min stroll up the beach to all you want. There is a honeymoon suite with its own pool right on the beach, but your budget would only cover 2 and a half nights.

Goodluck.

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 44
2. Re: room with sea view and private pool ?

Hi

With your budget you can look at

Samui resotel( they have ocean front villas but might more then a your budget) they do have room with sea views.

Baan Talay they have beach front room with a few steps from the ocean

Centara grand have sea views room

KC beach Samui

These all are in south chaweng beach. The beach are better than around chaweng regent and Amari as above says.

I think Dara Samui reosrt ( next to chaweng regent )have seas views room

New Delhi, India
3. Re: room with sea view and private pool ?

Found this topic, yay!

While the searching is still going on and its becoming never ending process. The prices everywhere are so high that most of the good resorts are going out of my budget. Could anyone suggest me if I stay outside chaweng in a good international chain or good resort which would be cheap and do chaweng trips easily even if I want everyday ? I don't mind paying for taxi.. if anyone can give me examples.

Thanksssss

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 44
4. Re: room with sea view and private pool ?

The room with sea views that's mean beach front , beach front mean prime locations. Also the time of your travel is the busiest and most expensive of the year.

Have a look at the hotels in Meanam or Bangrak area/ beach you might find the room that fit with your budget. Check more hotels here www.sawadee.com/hotel/kohsamui

Make a short listed and come back we can help you narrow it down.

Norfolk, England
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Batu Ferringhi, Chaweng, Ko Samui
reviews: 174
5. Re: room with sea view and private pool ?

What is your budget?

New Delhi, India
6. Re: room with sea view and private pool ?

Budget is around 1k-1.2k USD for four nights. I'm kind of interested with samui paradise ocean front but that is around 1600usd.. still finding more..

Imperial seems good but outdated decor.

New Zealand
reviews: 21
7. Re: room with sea view and private pool ?

Hi

If you are going at Christmas it is peak time and it's not far away so I would think you need to be making some decisions fairly soon as you will find prices going up and up while you are still deciding. I think you need to compromise on a few things to avoid missing out.

As pea states, make a short list that fits with your budget from sawadee and come back.

Good luck

Norfolk, England
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Batu Ferringhi, Chaweng, Ko Samui
reviews: 174
8. Re: room with sea view and private pool ?

Sadly given the time of year, your budget is very small.

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
9. Re: room with sea view and private pool ?

It's the period you're travelling that's the problem as it's peak season and a lot of hotels will now be fully booked, check out www.asiatravel.com www.sawade.com and www.hotelscombined.com to see whats still available for your dates and budget.

New Delhi, India
10. Re: room with sea view and private pool ?

Hmm finally I have decided to go ahead with Nora Buri..which is about 1K USD for 4 nights sea view hill side room. What ya say guys?