We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how soon should i book?

Which Chaweng hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new york
reviews: 13
how soon should i book?

how soon should i book the pool suite at the Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui? will go july 4 till the 10th, also. is it true that it rains alot at that time?

Newcastle N S W
reviews: 9
1. Re: how soon should i book?

Hi

I would book soon it`s only 6 mnths till you go....as far as July being a rainy month..not normally but it is a tropical climate so anything is possible but I would say more than likely the rain will be short sharp showers and the odd thunderstorm. I wouldn`t concern yourself at all

Happy travels

Jamie

Edited: 9:20 pm, January 06, 2013
Adelaide, Australia
reviews: 56
2. Re: how soon should i book?

I tend to boook things once i decide where im going (6-8months before leaving) mainly because the hotels are happy to offer super early bird specials, we get a good deal and pay off ourholiday in small chuncks :)

perth
Destination Expert
for Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 53
3. Re: how soon should i book?

Hi

July is one of the best month as the weather are nice and warm not overly hot with occasional short sharps of rains as the norm for tropicals. July is the start of high season as is coincides with Australian school holiday.

We normally book as soon as we know the dates 6-9 months ahead. Some hotel do offers early birds.

Cheers,

Norfolk, England
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Batu Ferringhi, Chaweng, Ko Samui
reviews: 214
4. Re: how soon should i book?

Hi

As you want to stay at the Grand Centara, I would say book as soon as you are able. As early as possible, as not only does this holiday get booked up really quickely, and it is the Australian school holidays, but it is also a popular month for europeans, and the UK schools are breaking up for the long summer UK school holidays.

We are also in the 6-9 month gang!

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
5. Re: how soon should i book?

Also check out the Asiatravel website as we booked it for less through them

www.asiatravel.com

new york
reviews: 13
6. Re: how soon should i book?

thank yoou , we booked!! cant wait!!!

7. Re: how soon should i book?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, January 09, 2014