We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best massage ?

Which Chaweng hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sydney, Australia
best massage ?

I come to Koh Samui frequently, but this time my usual (best!) masseuse is on holiday (Ban Mai Thai massage - see her facebook page).

Does anyone know a good one? Close to Choeng Mon? Place and name of person would be great - must be experienced and trained - preferabley in ayurvedic techniques as well as Thai massage!

Thanks!

Mansfield
reviews: 16
1. Re: best massage ?

Personally I like Suwanna on Choeng Mon.

Last year she was based in front of Kirati beach bar/restaurant on Choeng Mon beach. She displays a BKK hospital trained certificate, though I'll bet they're easily forged, and she's very thorough, the only one who's not let me doze off!

There's plenty of others around none of which have yet to disappoint on my many visits.

2. Re: best massage ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:40 pm, June 22, 2013