We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amari palm reef

Which Chaweng hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
luton bedfordshire
reviews: 1
Amari palm reef

O k seem to have settled on this hotel

, i have read most of the reviews, but if anyone has any other comment's please can you let me know they say it's not to into the madness but near enought for to be able to enjoy all facilities.

Glasgow
reviews: 27
1. Re: Amari palm reef

Hi,

I think it is a excellent choice, not only is it a lovely hotel and on the edge of chaweng which I think is a good location as you have the choice of busy or quiet. It also has an award winning Italian restuarant .

Enjoy

Claire

Mainz
reviews: 57
2. Re: Amari palm reef

Hi,

I've been there twice and think it's a very good choice, beautiful hotel, very good service, great breakfast. Far enough away from the noise to have a relaxing vacation but in a short walking distance to all restaurants and bars, both on beach side and in the town.

Would go there again in a heartbeat.

luton bedfordshire
3. Re: Amari palm reef

Thank's guys Amari it is

just wist i didn't have to wait till next year.

Edited: 4:15 am, July 18, 2011
London
reviews: 3
4. Re: Amari palm reef

Great choice - that's why we keep going back.

When you are there, walk out onto the beach, turn left and walk 200 mts.

There are a few great little bars; one is a reggae themed place with a great family running it.

Jack is the older brother and Ba'ham is the younger.....mum is there too. Very friendly place to spend an evening, with a mojito in your hand and the sand between your toes.

I'm jealous!!!

luton bedfordshire
5. Re: Amari palm reef

tHANKS NOBBY

That will be my next posting want good bars and restaurants for couple aged 50/ years younge dont want real madness,

Just nice simple places to eat and relst o yes and to have a few beer's.

London
reviews: 3
6. Re: Amari palm reef

Buncy,

You will be spoilt for choice all along the beach.

As I said, go left onto the beach (away from Chaweng) and there are quite a few places, just as you describe.

Turn right and for about 250 mts, there are a few hotels with restaurants. The beach then juts out a little into the sea and turns a corner, where the Muang Samui is. There is a small fishing boat tied up there, with an illuminated Muang Samui sign on it. Right around that area, is a place called OP's which does good simple Thai food. A good lunchtime spot, with the cover from a huge banyan tree, right on the sand. From there, going toward Chaweng centre, you have a huge choice of bars and restaurants on the sand. All set up wonderfully at night, decorated in different ways. Just choose one that you like the look of and try it.

Have fun.

7. Re: Amari palm reef

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, October 04, 2012