We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sans souci samui email

Which Chaweng hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
The Netherlands
reviews: 11
sans souci samui email

I am looking to contact Sans Souci by email.

Does anyone have their email? Their current website and email (www.sanssoucisamui.com) seem to be out of order.

Any help much appreciated!

Mark

Ko Samui, Thailand
reviews: 5
1. Re: sans souci samui email

booking@sanssoucisamui.com

Just checked website - works fine.

The Netherlands
2. Re: sans souci samui email

Indeed one gets the impression the website works fine, but it looks like it's a sleeping website. They do not respond to emails (although no bounce).

I want to email Bo (the manager). Hope anyone can help me with an email she responds to?

Mark

Dhaka
reviews: 3
3. Re: sans souci samui email

I've had the same problem. Sent them an email last week and haven't heard back. Do they have an alternative email

The Netherlands
4. Re: sans souci samui email

I just got a reply, so it does work.

Fari, hope you get a reply soon! Otherwise, you might consider to give them a call.

5. Re: sans souci samui email

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:03 am, October 20, 2010