We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

water fight

Which Chaweng hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
london
reviews: 8
water fight

hi my daughtert phoned me today and told me that everyone is having huge water fight everywhere you go ,is this some sort of festival and how long does it go on for

london
11. Re: water fight

na shame really ,lol, but spose you would proberly get a smack in the mouth if you soaked someone over here lol

Milton Keynes...
reviews: 45
12. Re: water fight

Yeah, and if you called me what you did on here you would probably get a smack in the mouth.

This is NOT what these Forums are about.

London
reviews: 12
13. Re: water fight

I have to agree with Kipper...being someone who likes to read forums to get useful information and advice, I don't expect to see someone being so rude to a complete stranger for no reason!

london
14. Re: water fight

i just dont like being patronised as if my daughter and her boyfriend are another statistic of idiot driving thats all so u go round hitting women then do ya

15. Re: water fight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 14, 2010