We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Village

Which Puerto de Santiago hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
birmingham
reviews: 23
Holiday Village

Have booked to go in August 2014.

have looked at photos and a little confused. can I clarify are the Holiday Village and the Luabay Costa Los Gigantes one and the same hotel or two different ones?

clarification would be appreciated

Worthing, United...
reviews: 27
1. Re: Holiday Village

Same hotel, on one side of the front door it says Luabay Costa Los Gigantes, and on the other 'Welcome to First choice Holiday Village Tenerife'.

Brilliant hotel by the way, highly recommend it.

birmingham
2. Re: Holiday Village

Hi there

Thanks for reply. Really excited and pleased to read your response. Regards

co.meath ireland
reviews: 25
3. Re: Holiday Village

Its definitely the same hotel and all I can say is Fab Fab Fab..

We have been here twice first in September 2011 and then again last September.

It was still as lovely second time round.

Enjoy it all :)

birmingham
4. Re: Holiday Village

Hi Lisa

thanks for reply. what, if any, is the separation between the two? I can't understand why Trip advisor has them placed as nos 1 & 2 on the hotel list if they are the same. can you explain it for me.

regards

Worthing, United...
reviews: 27
5. Re: Holiday Village

They are completely the same. Thomson/First Choice sell the hotel under both names, so you use all the same facilities. If you don't book with Thomson/First Choice, you can't use the First Choice crèche or kids club, but the hotel run their own as well, which all customers can use, and looked better anyway.

They don't have separate rooms etc, it's literally 2 names for the same hotel, same service.

I've sometimes found it cheaper to book the hotel at www.belivehotels.com then book some flights with easyJet or the like, but often First Choice packages work out pretty cheap, considering the excellent standard of the hotel.

Just a tip, when booking request top floor K, L or M block. Best rooms in the hotel I reckon.

Edited: 4:14 pm, January 23, 2014
6. Re: Holiday Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 am, January 25, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Santiago