We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More info!

Which Es Pujols hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 36
More info!

I have booked the Tahiti hotel for late September next year.

Where is the nearest naturist beach?

And where is the best naturist beach?

We have breakfast provided but would like to know of some not too expensive restaurants nearby.

I understand that the island in general is quite expensive.

One last question !Is there a supermarket nearby to buy cold bears to take to the beach ?

Thank you!

Tel Aviv, Israel
reviews: 4
1. Re: More info!

Suzie,

There is a small supermarket at the beginning of the street where your hotel is located. There is also a bigger supermarket at carrer espalmador which is the first street you reach when you exit your hotel (just turn left and walk another 200m.

Formentera is indeed expensive and so I spent most of the time buying food at supermarkets so I cannot recommend any restaurants.

As for nudist beaches - Formentera is strange in the sense that in all beaches (except for the main beach in es pujols near your hotel) you will see some of the people nude and the other not so in a sense the entire island is a clothing optional beach. There are however areas that tend to attract more nudes - the closest to your hotel is after rocca bella hotel - when you face the beach, turn left and start walking until you pass the rocca bella hotel. You should reach a bay within 5 minutes in which most people will probably be nude.

The beach I liked the most was Levante (You can get there by foot, just keep walking past rocca bella for another 20 minutes).

London, United...
reviews: 36
2. Re: More info!

Thank you !

3. Re: More info!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, November 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Es Pujols
Recent Conversations