We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying in villa what entertainment is there?

Which Cala'n Forcat hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
reviews: 3
Staying in villa what entertainment is there?

been looking at lots of places and keep coming back to Cala'n Forcat, we stay in villa's, trying find good location to suit we want family friendly area, where we can walk out to good choice of restaurants in evening followed by family friendly bars with entertainment. We have been Cala'n Porter 2 years ago and that was lovely however want to try a different area. As much as I love lively nightclubs etc. (I am still young myself !). I will be travelling with my 7 year old daughter and 2 older people and therefore need them to feel safe walking back to villa on their own so don't want anywhere that's 'too young & lively' but if we didnt have the usual singers etc. in evening I think my daughter would be bored with being on her own. Thanks

Manchester
reviews: 6
1. Re: Staying in villa what entertainment is there?

Hi ,

I am heading off to Cala'n forcat next tuesday.I visited in 2009 and really enjoyed it

It is a safe, family freindly resort. Lots of Bars / restaurants - most with Child play area's and bouncy Castles. Frankies bar has facepainting etc for the kids in the evening plus Karaoke etc. There are no night clubs - entertainment is mainly Karaoke / tribute acts .

Recommendations on entertanment would be Frankies bar and Jimmy Hills

The entire resort is geared for Families and younger Children ( not teenagers)

Greg

Manchester, United...
reviews: 3
2. Re: Staying in villa what entertainment is there?

Thanks for your reply - sorry I don't come on here often lol Sounds great cant wait to go now!

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
reviews: 36
3. Re: Staying in villa what entertainment is there?

Nowhere on the island is attractive to the club 18-30 crowd so you can relax on that front as they head for the other Balaeric islands!

Cala N'Porter is a much prettier place with a far superior beach but for a general idea of what Forcat is like. think CNP but more "british package holiday". Arenal Den Castell is somewhere you might want to look at too. That resort has a large sandy beach and having had its hotels pushed more by the family package market in recent times you should find enough family friendly places within a reasonable distance of any villa that you find. There is also a new splashpark there

4. Re: Staying in villa what entertainment is there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, August 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cala'n Forcat
More Cala'n Forcat Topics