We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Food at 11pm

Exeter, UK
Food at 11pm

Hello all,

We are getting a later flight in than usual and will be arriving in our resort about 10.30pm (subject to suitcases appearing on time) so would ideally like to get a bite to eat about 11pm on our first night.

I know that locals generally eat later in the evening but any suggestions for somewhere that will definitely still be serving at that time?

Thanks!

aldershot u.k
reviews: 12
1. Re: Food at 11pm

Hi we went to Benidorm a long time a go in my youth, Came out of a disco and was starving, we asked a taxi driver where we could eat and he took us to where the locals ate. The bar owner even got us a taxi back when we finished. If you get stuck it is always worth asking a taxi driver.

Scotland
reviews: 23
2. Re: Food at 11pm

My wife and I stayed in Edificio Aguamarina this month and looked across to the popular Tapas 'n' Chill, which kept open late most nights. A safer bet might be De Massimo's (pizza, pasta, fish and such) which serves food from 4pm until midnight. I'd phone along (922 086 384) to let them know you are coming.

To give you an idea of taxi transfer timetable, our Thomas Cook flight touched down at 8.55pm and we were in our apartment 40 minutes later.

Exeter, UK
3. Re: Food at 11pm

Hello,

Thanks for the info - where is De Massimos?

We have been to golf del sur before so know the area, and will be hiring a car at the airport so it should be really quick (luggage pending) but dont want to spend too long trying to find somewhere if places are going to be closing!

Will pack some supernoodles just in case!

Scotland
4. Re: Food at 11pm

Ristorante Pizzeria Da Massimo is in the Top Square of San Blas next to Great Wall Chinese restaurant.

5. Re: Food at 11pm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 pm, August 20, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Golf del Sur
Recent Conversations