We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Country kitchen ???

reviews: 1
Country kitchen ???

We stayed in at golf del sur back in 2007, we went to a lovely restaurant in San blas called country kitchen... Is it still there? I really hope so as we are returning in august!!

Morecambe, United...
1. Re: Country kitchen ???

The restaurant you new as country kitchen is now a sports bar (not yet open) they moved the restaurant across the walkway still has the same name.

2. Re: Country kitchen ???

So they have moved premises ? Where abouts are they? I'm assuming still owned by same people and is English ?

Morecambe, United...
3. Re: Country kitchen ???

They moved about 20 ft. same staff.

4. Re: Country kitchen ???

still in san blas then??

Morecambe, United...
5. Re: Country kitchen ???

When you were down in 2007 you looked across at a large bar called Jr.s this was split into two locals one a sports bar,Jr,s and a restaurant called the wiggen tree when the counry kitchen closed they renamed the wiggen tree the country kitchen.

6. Re: Country kitchen ???

Not sure where that is at but im sure i will it.

Norwich, United...
reviews: 60
7. Re: Country kitchen ???

We have just returned from Golf del Sur and ate at the Country Kitchen three times. Excellent food and service. Not sure where it used to be but we certainly found it ok.

8. Re: Country kitchen ???

That's good to know, where is it now? Still in San blas ?

Is it expensive or reasonable ? We enjoyed their chicken when we were there.

Norwich, United...
reviews: 60
9. Re: Country kitchen ???

Yes it's still in San Blas. Prices are reasonable. We too enjoyed the chicken and the steak and ale pie (puff pastry not short crust) . Hope you have a good time.

Manchester, United...
reviews: 5
10. Re: Country kitchen ???

Do they still have the lady singing there as well, we really enjoyed that whilst having our meal in the Country Kitchen??

Get answers to your questions about Golf del Sur
Recent Conversations