We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trips from ozdere

Which Ozdere hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cheshire
reviews: 5
Trips from ozdere

Hello,

Travelling out to Paloma pasha on the 11th July with our 5 year old, just wondered whether anyone has arranged trips locally instead of using the holiday rep?

Thank you

Manchester.
reviews: 50
1. Re: Trips from ozdere

Hi Deborah18,

We got back from the Pasha last week and had a wonderful holiday, we also went last August.

We booked a trip to the Turkish Baths with a company called Bargin Tours who are in the centre of Ozdere they do more or less the same trips as Thomas Cook.

We also went to Aqua Fantasy water park but we booked that with TC as it was the same price - it was a great family day out.

Hope this is of some help.

Diane

surrey
reviews: 22
2. Re: Trips from ozdere

The boat trip into Kusadasi, arranged by John at Thomas Cook, was well worth doing.

It takes an hour and a half to get there and the same coming back. You get about an hour and 20 minutes in Kusadasi.

There were people complaining that it wasn't long in Kusadasi but I think this was more about a boat trip than a shopping expedition.

The boats take 44 people and although it was full it didn't seem like it. Plenty of people with little ones and they really seemed to be enjoying it.

The cost was £12 or 15 euros per person - sorry don't know about children.

uk
reviews: 11
3. Re: Trips from ozdere

Hi can you tell us how hot it was in August and if there was any breeze around the hotel with it being on the sea front?

thanks

Kent
reviews: 16
4. Re: Trips from ozdere

Hi Jules

We went to the paloma pasha last year and it was very hot in August.

Only on a couple of evenings did the breeze pick up, but it was extremely hot during the day.

Loved the hotel and the area, very picturesque

surrey
5. Re: Trips from ozdere

We were at the Pasha for 2 weeks from 13th June this year and it was 40 - 45 degrees each day. Too hot hot hot!!!

Cheshire
reviews: 5
6. Re: Trips from ozdere

Here now, it has been 50 degrees for the past 3 days, very hot, too hot and a very hot wind picked up for two evenings, like a furnace, today, has been slightly cooler and now, at 22.00 a gentle breeze.

Not sure if we just got unlucky with some mini heat wave as we have never been this late into the season and really would have to reconsider to do so again.

I really love the sun but I have found the only time I can lie out without a parasol is either 7.30 am or 7.30pm what is the fun in that ?

surrey
7. Re: Trips from ozdere

I totally agree with you Deborah. No fun at all. We spent a lot of our time inside because it wasn't always possible to get in the shade.

We usually holiday in August but decided to go to Turkey in June as we thought it wouldn't be as hot. Apparently we got August weather :o(

The boat trip from the Pasha was the best of all - nice and cool out at sea and would have loved to have gone more than once.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday. Not really envious as we have about 22 degrees here!

8. Re: Trips from ozdere

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, August 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Ozdere