We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from the Paloma Pasha, questions?

Which Ozdere hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Staffordshire
reviews: 15
Back from the Paloma Pasha, questions?

Hi everyone. I'll review soon but in the meantime, feel free to ask questions.

Most of you know we had a cut price late hol as we bought it off someone who could not go. We had poolside rooms booked and got the family one, lounge, bedroom, two bathrooms and two terraces in the sun. Very nice....

Grounds are gorgeous and by next year with the few additions this will be a little gem.

So just ask away, maybe easier that way.

UNITED KINGDOM
reviews: 24
1. Re: Back from the Paloma Pasha, questions?

Welcome home Pandy. So glad you had a good time. How did you find the service? Were things winding down? Your room sounds perfect - what a fantastic bargain you got there. We've booked a seaview standard room.

Edited: 7:35 am, October 03, 2010
Staffordshire
2. Re: Back from the Paloma Pasha, questions?

Hiya, it did seem a bit quieter towards the end but although they put some sunbeds away (plenty left) it did not have the feel of winding down.

Service could be a bit hit and miss but mainly good and sometimes it was just everyone was in the same place, and it was just busy. The staff had good English and worked hard. I would suggest they get coffee machines we can use in the restaurants, I missed those. Saying about service though, hubby never minds getting his own drinks, but one waitress used to make him sit down so she could get our drinks, definitely the hit part.

Only one staff ever caused us to go hmmm, he'd just got the grumps that day, never really saw him again LOL All the other regulars were fab.

crewe,Cheshire
reviews: 1
3. Re: Back from the Paloma Pasha, questions?

HI there

I wanted to ask if there were any international drinks available, also do they have cola light?

Is there a limit on the number of times you can use the a la carte restaurants and what is the booking process?

Many thanks in advance

Loraine

Staffordshire
4. Re: Back from the Paloma Pasha, questions?

Hi they do have some international drinks as part of the AI but when we asked they had ran out.....We have had this happen in some hotels so it did'nt bother us. They only have so much.

The restaurants were easy to book, you just go to guest relations. We were advised by the rep it was one per week but also told they never bother with this, we went the Turkish one.

We found as the buffet is so good and not hectic most people use that. The seating is also very pleasant. They have their own organic farm and this did show in the quality of the food, very good and fresh.

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek, Antalya
reviews: 66
5. Re: Back from the Paloma Pasha, questions?

Hi Pandy

Good to know if we over eat we are going to be doing it healthily!lol

So pleased to read that you enjoyed it because I know you have similar tastes to us! And what a bargin, did you let the people know that you enjoyed their holiday choice?

Was it stil warm at night? we will be there this time next year!! x

Staffordshire
6. Re: Back from the Paloma Pasha, questions?

Forgot to say they have cola light and fizzy water which I find refreshing.

It was quite warm at night, just going a bit cooler on the last two nights. We never bothered with aircon at night but it was excellent, I used it when getting ready in the evening.

Cheltenham, United...
reviews: 9
7. Re: Back from the Paloma Pasha, questions?

Hi

Going to this hotel with my 19yr old daughter for a chilled week away the last week of october.

We have a double, deluxe/superior room with bath, pool side room-hope its nice.

Any advise you can give would be good

Thanks

Clare

Edited: 11:53 am, October 10, 2010
8. Re: Back from the Paloma Pasha, questions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:35 pm, October 10, 2010
Edited: 12:35 pm, October 10, 2010
Surrey
reviews: 5
9. Re: Back from the Paloma Pasha, questions?

Hi Pandy

I have a few questions please..

Do you know if there is a room type that would cater for 2 adults & 4 children by any chance? If not do you know if the Paloma Pasha has interconnecting rooms?

Do you know roughly how deep the main pool is? I'm wondering if my 11 year old would need to keep treading water or swimming all the time, or whether she could stand up in the pool.

What is there in the way of entertainment in the evenings apart from the shows in the ampitheatre? Is there a half decent live band on in an outside bar?

I think that is about it for now :-)

All information greatly received. We are thinking of booking for next August if I can persuade my other half that we can afford it :-)

Many Thanks

Sharon

Staffordshire
10. Re: Back from the Paloma Pasha, questions?

Hi, thats what we had but the gave us the family suite, you might get lucky too.

To be honest there is'nt much to say, on tips etc. It was never that kind of hotel where you need to get down to dinner early etc. Made a nice change to be able to do things at our own time and not 'if we wanted an outside seat be there for 7.00pm' kind of thing. I think you'll have a lovely time. If you need to know anything specific, please ask.

Oh they do have a book/magazine place where you can lend or put your finished books, I liked that idea.

Get answers to your questions about Ozdere