We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two weeks Sardinian Honeymoon, 1 week with Baby.

Which Cannigione hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
reviews: 2
Two weeks Sardinian Honeymoon, 1 week with Baby.

My fiance and I are travelling to Sardinia for two weeks ; the last week in May and the first week in June. We are planning to either spend the first week alone and then fly my Mum out for the second week with our 13mth old son (will be 18mths then ) or vice versa.

We were advised to spend one week in Cannigone at the Cala di Falco Villas (as the week alone) as we had said that we wanted to be near a nice beach and within walking distance of a town with a choice of nice restaurants and still stay somewhere that rises to the occasion of a Honeymoon.

My question s are where to spend the second week with my Mum , somewhere that is within walking distance to a nice beach and buzzing authenitic sicilian town and can offer sea view accomodation big enough to share and keep the sense that we are on Honeymoon !

Also any advice on whether we should go first week without baby or travel there together and spend second week alone as newly weds ?

Thank you in advance

Fiona

Sardinia, Italy
1. Re: Two weeks Sardinian Honeymoon, 1 week with Baby.

Where are you having your wedding - in Sardinia or Ireland?

2. Re: Two weeks Sardinian Honeymoon, 1 week with Baby.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, August 09, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cannigione
More Cannigione Topics