We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marigot Bay Waterbus

Which Marigot Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oshawa, Canada
reviews: 22
Marigot Bay Waterbus

Recently read a webpage about the Marigot Bay Marina. It mentioned a high speed waterbus that serves the west coast of Stl Lucia. I am not sure if this is a recent webpage or is up to date.

Is this still happening? If so what would the cost be to go to Castries from Marigot?

Thanks, 11 sleeps until we arrive!

4 replies to this topic
florida
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
reviews: 17
1. Re: Marigot Bay Waterbus

I am not sure where you saw this but there is not one at present. Sometimes during special events, like the Jazz Festival, the marina operates taxis to the event. You can get water taxis from the bay to various places along the coast. Be sure you go with someone who is licensed and has life jackets aboard.

Oshawa, Canada
reviews: 22
2. Re: Marigot Bay Waterbus

http://www.marigotbaymarina.com/services.html

bottom of the page, but as I said it seemed to be an older webpage.

Thanks for the quick response. Just so excited, I'm reading everything I can get my hands on!

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
reviews: 10
3. Re: Marigot Bay Waterbus

Hmm, wouln't that be nice?!? But, no, at present, there is no such service.

Regular water taxis are available at normal rates.

Enjoy!

Soufriere, St. Lucia
4. Re: Marigot Bay Waterbus

Bon jou tout moun,

Things change very fast in Loosha and websites, once up, are slow to be updated.

Saint Lucia Air & Seaports Authority (SLASPA)-regulated water taxis are available from Marigot Bay to Castries.

Single Engine under 150 hp... Marigot Bay to Castries +/- USD 40/round-trip 1-2 persons

Twin Engines or Single Engine over 150 hp... Marigot Bay USD +/- USD 100/round-trip1-4 persons

Bless up! Paul

Reply to: Marigot Bay Waterbus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted