We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Marigot Bay St. Lucia

Which Marigot Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
reviews: 1
Restaurants in Marigot Bay St. Lucia

I am thinking of staying close to Marigot Bay in St. Lucia, I was just wondering how expensive it is to dine in the restaurants within the bay?

Berkshire
Destination Expert
for Vieux Fort, Gros Islet
reviews: 50
1. Re: Restaurants in Marigot Bay St. Lucia

Hi,

IMO Marigot Bay is not over cheap as there is not much competition. There are some local restaurants but I am not an expert.

Rain Forest Hideaway is the best and most expensive at c EC 130 for 2 courses and EC 160 for 3. Work on 50%/75% of that for others.

For more variety and cheaper you need to be in Rodney Bay

STEVE

Jersey City, New...
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, St. Lucia
reviews: 3
2. Re: Restaurants in Marigot Bay St. Lucia

I agree with Steve.

Edited: 10:25 pm, May 11, 2012
Buffalo, New York
reviews: 3
3. Re: Restaurants in Marigot Bay St. Lucia

Chateau Mygo in Marigot Bay is very reasonable, their local dishes are usually 50 EC or less and the service is great. There isn't much to do in the bay area though.

florida
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
reviews: 17
4. Re: Restaurants in Marigot Bay St. Lucia

You really have plenty of choices in Marigot and lots of variety. Everything from pizza or cheeseburgers to goumet. There are several restaurants in the village --- local food -- very reasonable. One is Julietta's which has a lovely view of the bay and good local food. A bit more "upscale" than JJs variety of food vendors across the street -- tho this is good too. Down in the bay on the south side, you have Chateau Mygo which serves good local and East Indian fare -- and SS, you're about right for prices ---- abouit US$15 on up for an entree. At the marina shops, you can have a nice breakfast or lunch at the bakery (Rowleys). Or wander over the Hurricane Hole bar at Discovery for a light meal (maybe US$12 on up for lunch. Or for a goumet dinner -- Boudreau's. Cross on the ferry and try Doolittles -- all meals -- dinners starting at about US$18 for an entree. Rainforest -- goumet -- very good -- probably about US$100 for a couple for a nice meal. I am talking prices without drinks. Now if you want to go real local and get good food for next to nothing, stop in at the local shack on the beach, south side, near the ferry dock for a local lunch -- you'll pay about US $5 - 8 for a meal that will be enough for two meals!! Note also that all these restaurants (with the exception of those in the village) are all on the water. Also there are other choices a short 5 minute ride from Marigot.

Marigot is not the "hot spot" that Rodney Bay is. But then the guests who come here, come for that reason. They want a holiday away from a lot of hustle --- relaxing -- and all find plenty to do.

Thunder Bay, Canada
reviews: 65
5. Re: Restaurants in Marigot Bay St. Lucia

as stated......julietta's.....we ate ther and it was awsome. great at sunset. best view in the bay.

we found all others to be very over priced.

6. Re: Restaurants in Marigot Bay St. Lucia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, June 21, 2013