We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help!!!! Recommendations for place to stay in Anguilla

Which West End Village hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 4
Help!!!! Recommendations for place to stay in Anguilla

Hi, We are 2 seniors planning a trip to Anguilla in February and need to find a place to stay for 3 weeks. We prefer a laid back place, (not luxury). moderately priced. Would like to keep it under $300. a night. A place with Kitchen, pool, and A/c. We will have a car. All suggestions will be most welcome. Thank you!!!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
reviews: 195
11. Re: Help!!!! Recommendations for place to stay in Anguilla

Did you mean Allamanda - Caicos stays there and likes it

http://www.allamanda.ai/

Also, check out Sirena - they are changing names soon

http://www.sirenaresort.com/

Good Luck,

Ellen

caribbean
12. Re: Help!!!! Recommendations for place to stay in Anguilla

My husband and I have stayed at Shangri-la twice and find that it fits our needs perfectly. A 10 minute pleasant walk to beach...the unit had everything we needed, including a large pool. Tho the pool is shared with other units, we hardly ever shared it. There is a beautiful view of the surrounding islands, and we went last year in March and were lucky enough to see a whale! My first! Hope that helps...have fun!

Providence, Rhode...
reviews: 4
13. Re: Help!!!! Recommendations for place to stay in Anguilla

A great option would be Ocean Terrace Condos - pool, quiet, air-conditioned, etc. People who stay there love it!

Philadelphia
Destination Expert
for Anguilla
reviews: 66
14. Re: Help!!!! Recommendations for place to stay in Anguilla

Hi Ellen,

Do you know if Cheddie's villas $2000 a month in high season? Are they rented on a long term monthly basis only? Looks like it overlooks Cuisinart and that would be a pretty good deal on the West End for high season.

Alberta, Canada
15. Re: Help!!!! Recommendations for place to stay in Anguilla

Ocean Breeze Holiday Suites would fit your needs. It has a joint pool, with nice views of St Martin from the pool deck. High season price $125-$195 per day including tax and service charge, depending on which appartment you rent. Not luxurious, but it has everything one needs, including kitchen and AC in the bedroom and the pool you like. Centrally located, within an easy stroll from Best Buy if you need some supplies at the last moment. Well placed for accessing Shoal Bay East for example.

See anguillian.com/rental/rentalview/758/1/45/

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anguilla, The Valley
reviews: 195
16. Re: Help!!!! Recommendations for place to stay in Anguilla

Daff, all I know is what is posted.

Contact Cheddie - he is very prompt at replying to emails - when I sent him questions about Klassic Cafe, he answered in the same day.

Looks like a nice spot at a good price.

Ellen

East Coast, US
reviews: 37
17. Re: Help!!!! Recommendations for place to stay in Anguilla

Our family decided after our last trip that a pool really wasn't necessary with the amazing beaches- if you find a place you like with no pool, I'd consider it.

Enjoy!

18. Re: Help!!!! Recommendations for place to stay in Anguilla

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 25, 2011