We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Continental Breakfast at Viceroy

Which West End Village hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bonaire
reviews: 137
Continental Breakfast at Viceroy

I have been traveling a long time and have been in the industry for years....Continental Breakfast is usually a bread, juice and hot tea or coffee. Viceroy's is massive. There is an entire bread table, quite large, a fruit area a hot cereal area and then an omelet stations..check out my photos on www.bonairecaribbean.com/blog_anguilla.html

WOW for their breakfast..not sure of the price for a non guest..will find out..

Boulder, Colorado
reviews: 24
1. Re: Continental Breakfast at Viceroy

Yes, the breakfast spread was wonderful and was included in our package!

I am not a big breakfast eater but really enjoyed sitting at one of the outside

tables and looking at the view! The chocolate croissants were so good!

Glad you are enjoying Caribchakita!

Naples, Florida
reviews: 38
2. Re: Continental Breakfast at Viceroy

I have to stay here!

NEW YORK, NY
reviews: 16
3. Re: Continental Breakfast at Viceroy

The whole atmosphere at Coba has to be one of the best in the caribbean. The breakfast, in particular was spectacular !

Naples, Florida
reviews: 38
4. Re: Continental Breakfast at Viceroy

It's on the top of my list for next year. Waiting for better room rates for the off-season. ;)

Bonaire
reviews: 137
5. Re: Continental Breakfast at Viceroy

It's the little touches that make this place shine. At breakfast the local Johnny Cakes were delish..the sachets of lovely Harney Tea...the sweeping views..fresh fruit, yeasty buttery treats..oh my..and then at the beach and poolside ice buckets with cold bottles of water complimentary...

The only slight glitch were at the bar. The first time I waited 15 min for a drink (there was no one else waiting but an inexperienced girl was making drinks). I asked for lime squash and she did not know what that was so I asked if she had simple syrup and she did not know. I decided to pass and have bottled water as I watched the football match. Second time I asked for a Ti Punch. The same girl had no clue and said at 5 another bartender would be on board. Emily and Bruce came at 6 for drinks. I ordered a Ti Punch before they came and it was so so. When they arrived they waited a good 15 min . before we finally caught the eye of someone. Lastly one night around 9 I sat at the bar and ordered sushi and a Ti Punch. I saw was the punch was so so...they used Captains Morgans..not sure why but the sweet bartender said they did not have Rum Agricole. I ordered spicy shrimp and some sushi and waited over 45 min. When it came it was ok...the sushi was fine..the spicy shrimp was really odd with bits of shrimp in an odd sauce...They used Sriracha which I love but something was not wonderful. Otherwise, honestly, the entire experience from top to bottom was nothing short of platinum plus.

I wonder the cost of outsiders dining for breakfast..it was incredible...

Edited: 11:40 am, July 01, 2010
US
reviews: 91
6. Re: Continental Breakfast at Viceroy

cost for outsiders is $27 USD PP for breakfast

7. Re: Continental Breakfast at Viceroy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 29, 2010
Get answers to your questions about West End Village