We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pilates?

Which West End Village hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Boulder, Colorado
reviews: 28
pilates?

Any place on island offer pilates reformer classes? I did read in Viceroy fitness area that they offer pilates. I emailed them but no

response. Haven't been to CJ in few years ..... I remember they were

planning on expanding their fitness area. I don't work out while

on vacation but pilates is a helpful tool to stretch out my body after

the 3 flights to get there. Thanks for any info!

los angeles
reviews: 3
1. Re: pilates?

Cuisinart has a couple of pilates related classes (but not pilates reformer it seems) posted on their website during the week. I see one called "Intro to Pilates Mat Workout", another is called "Pilates Stretch and Strengthen" and another "Pilates on the Ball". These seem to be free for guests but I'm not sure if they are available for non guests. Hope it helps!

Edited: 1:59 pm, March 09, 2010
2. Re: pilates?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:29 am, September 06, 2010