We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Counting the days!

Which Acharavi hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Rainford, United...
reviews: 14
Counting the days!

4 months and 30 days to go until we go to Acharavi. Counting the days, and looking forward to it.

Anyone else on the count down for Acharavi holiday? I know Roda and Sidari regulars have been posting already.

:-)

London
reviews: 2
1. Re: Counting the days!

7 months 5 days 20 hours 30 minutes till take off!

Rainford, United...
2. Re: Counting the days!

That is precise!

Where abouts are you staying or do you have a home there?

Its my first of hopefully many trip to Acharavi. Getting excited! We are staying at Tzilios as the reviews are fantastic.

London
reviews: 2
3. Re: Counting the days!

We are going to the Filorian. First trip to Corfu but 4th to the Greek Islands.

reviews: 11
4. Re: Counting the days!

Were off to the eriva in 222 days first time to corfu but will be 4th visit to Greece i cant wait. If corfu like anywhere else in Greece we are in for another fantastic holiday.

Rainford, United...
5. Re: Counting the days!

I too love Greece - ive visted Kos most often and now feel a change. Ive visted Corfu once also Crete.

Its the climate, people and culture. The food is so good. Dolmades, Klefitko and Stfiado all favorites and sweets... Locomades!

Rainford, United...
6. Re: Counting the days!

Almost one month to go! Exchanged my holiday money and have started to pop clothes aside for laundry. Only wish the weather was a bit better here as I could do with a base tan ;-)

Still counting the days lol x

7. Re: Counting the days!

Ooh you are prepared lol. Still got ages yet and I wish for some decent weather too as need base tan too but may have to rely on a sun bed if we don't.

Just now looking forward to gud food,warm weather and a few mythos by the pool can taste it already mmm

Rainford, United...
8. Re: Counting the days!

The € went up slightly on Thursday at 1.16 which was abit better than 1.10-1.12...so I grabbed some. Mmm Mythos and lovely warm weather, the food, the people and best of all - not being at home!

Funnily enough it will go quicker than I think and want to be sorted so I don't have to think/panic/forget something in that last few days before we go as its an early start.

Aim is to relax, bask and not have to think about anything other than where/what to eat :-)

9. Re: Counting the days!

I keeping an eye but with so long to go am waiting a bit longer incase it goes up again.

I cant wait have started packing things in cases cos when u have 2 kids in tow need to make sure got everything can jus keep dreaming lol

Leicester
reviews: 53
10. Re: Counting the days!

Just left acharavi today have come down south for few days. Was 29/31 so very hot for time of year! places gradually opening up.

Get answers to your questions about Acharavi
Recent Conversations