We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mobile phone coverage and internet access

Perth, Australia
mobile phone coverage and internet access

I am visiting TDP in the next few weeks but the person doing my job while I am away may have to go to hospital for a few days. Does anyone have info on mobile coverage and where I can get Internet access? I will be staying at EcoCamp. I would like to have some communication option in case of emergency.

Edited: 3:18 am, November 02, 2012
Santiago, Chile
reviews: 3
1. Re: mobile phone coverage and internet access

Hi P K,

I replied to your email but just to confirm that all guests staying at EcoCamp have the option of using our phone in case of emergency and can make the short walk to Hotel Las Torres at the bottom of the hill to use their internet whenever they need.

Have a great trip!

Gemma (EcoCamp Patagonia Community Manager)

2. Re: mobile phone coverage and internet access

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Torres del Paine...