We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Torres del Paine

UK
reviews: 1
Torres del Paine

hello all,

I read in a couple of travel blogs and in the itineraries of some guided hikes about this hike up the Bader Valley, but unfortunately the description was rather sketchy and I was not able to find more information on a map as to where it is.

Appreciate it if anyone can enlighten me on how to get there. The photos of the view from up there are impressive. Thank you for all replies.

Santiago, Chile
Destination Expert
for Chile
reviews: 22
1. Re: Torres del Paine

All I know about it is that it is more visited by climbers than trekkers and there are no really marked trails. It is one place you need to go with someone who knows it, definitely not alone.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Chile, Santiago
reviews: 7
2. Re: Torres del Paine

It is clearly marked on this map interhabit.es/interhabit/images/neutral/id_c…

Although it is labelled Beder.

3. Re: Torres del Paine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, December 07, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Torres del Paine...