We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice on the route

Ireland
advice on the route

i am still not sure how to do TdP "w" hike even reading input on forum, do i east to west, people say west to east is best view and weather wise.I want to stay in refugios, was thinking Los torres 1 night, then los cuernos 1 night, next day hike up valle francis, , stay paine grande next night, then hike up grey and back to paine grande, for catamaran next morning, can someone advise on this, or tell me better way to do it,

california
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Palm Desert
reviews: 143
1. Re: advice on the route

You need two nights at Las Torres (or one at Chileno and one at Torres) if you want to hike to the Towers, it's really a full day out and back.

Then I would say the rest of the itnerary is doable. Bear in mind that it can be quite a long day to get from Cuernos up into French Valley and on to Paine Grande. Camp Italiano is better but not all that nice.

2. Re: advice on the route

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 27, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Torres del Paine...