I am planning to take a bus from Aso Station to Kurogawa. The following day, I will be traveling from Kurogawa to Yufuin. I have been reading the kyusanko website and found this timetable for Cross Kyushu Bus.
I can't read Japanese well enough.
Please let me know if I interpret the following information correctly:
1. I can board from Aso Station, but I need to make a reservation.
2. Departures from Aso Station are: 10.50am, 11.50am, 12.50pm, 3.14pm and 5.07pm.
3. Fare from Aso Station to Kurogawa is 1030yen.
4. I can take the 11.38am or 12.38pm bus from Kurogawa to Yufuin.
5. Fare from Kurogawa to Yufuin Station is 1700yen.